From: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
To: Sunday, May 5, 2024
Infinity Torremolinos Gay Circuit Weekend 2024
Celebrate the start of Summer in May as thousands of hot guys head to Torremolinos for the Infinity Circuit Party. The party is held during the annual May bank holiday weekend in Europe, a time when thousands of gay boys head south after a long Winter.
- Visiting Torremolinos? Book your stay early, the destination is proving especially popular for 2022. For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol with its very own pool, should you decide to continue your pride party later into the evening. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
- Infinity Party Torremolinos features some of the world’s top DJs and the sexiest gogos and performers.
- The six day event plays hosts to the biggest Parties from across Europe in some of the most iconic night spots in Torremolinos.
Infinity Torremolinos Program
- Daytime Parties begin at 15.00 continue at 21.00 and late night events start at 00.30
- Night time Events include the Bunker Sexy Party, GUYZ , Black and MENAGE A 3
- Other parties include the Main Beach Party at Eden on Saturday and the Sunday Pool Party at Hotel Ritual and two beach lounge parties at Eden Beach.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Aqua Club Torremolinos hosts the night time parties. The club is close to all the gay bars in La Nogalera. Every party is packed full with hot guys of all ages and sizes. Beach Parties and Pool party venues to be confirmed.
- Eden Beach Club – Eden beach club is one of the top gay beach clubs in Spain and is open every day from March to October. It plays host to some of the top gay parties in Torremolinos.
- Hotel Ritual – Gay hotel that put Torremolinos back on the international gay map. Host to some of the official pool parties for infinity. Large rooms close to the gay bars and clubs. Book well in advance if you want to stay in this hotel.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of Gay Torremolinos Pool Parties
A taste of what you can expect
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.