From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Impulse Pool Party Los Angeles 2024
Celebrate the Summer and support a great cause at the Impulse Los Angeles Pool Party.
- Visiting for the Pool Party? Stay in WeHo and catching a ride share to the venue. Its about 12 minutes drive from WeHo. Check out The EDITION Hollywood for a truly unique gay friendly experience when staying in LA.
The Pool Party
- It’s summer and time for another one of our epic pool parties. This Impulse are partnering with Evita for a fabulous pool party with Trixie Mattel.
- In addition to Trixie Mattel, enjoy performances by Gia Woods, Sa’Hara, Chyna Mulani and many more.
- What’s the best part, this pool party is FREE. All that you have to do is GET TESTED for HIV or STDs at one of the locations:
West Hollywood AHF Pharmacy (HIV), Hollywood Out of the Closet (HIV), Wellness on Western (HIV and STD), Long Beach Wellness (HIV and STD) or Carl Bean Wellness (HIV and STD).
- The party runs from 1pm to 6pm at the Evita Pool Party “Mansion” – 2024venue to be confirmed.
- Evita produces some of LA’s most spectacular parties.
About Impulse Group
- Impulse Group Los Angeles is the founding chapter of this international group of volunteers and friends dedicated to promoting healthier sexual lifestyles among gay men.
- With support from the AIDS Healthcare Foundation, they work to create campaigns, events, and online content to reach a all generations of gay men who live in a modern and rapidly evolving world.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Discover WeHo
Guide to the WeHo Neighbourhood.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.