From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Asia’s leading pool party returns to Singapore for an epic afternoon of fun in the sun, great music and sexy guys. What’s not to love?
- Are you visiting Singapore? Stay in the Carlton City Hotel Singapore, rated “Fabulous” by guests with ultra-modern rooms, luxurious amenities, a fully equipped gym and an outdoor pool.
- Tops off, put your best shades on, flaunt those trunks and come to Hypersplash, Hypertainment’s signature pool party in Singapore.
- With stunning panoramic views of the Singapore Straits, the neon sunset awaits at 1-Altitude Coast!
- Headlined by crowd favourite Hyper Resident DJ ZION & DJ Thomas, featuring the hottest squad of Hypersplash lifeguards in GX3 swimwear.
- Upgrade your Singapore experience with a stay at the Maxwell Reserve Autograph Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in a restored heritage shophouse, featuring spacious rooms and great location.
- Hypersplash takes over 1-Altitude Coast at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa – 10 Artillery Ave, #07 01, Singapore
- Soak up the sun and celebrate every one of life’s moments at Sentosa island’s latest rooftop lifestyle destination, 1-Altitude Coast. Perched atop the roof of The Outpost Hotel, the premier day-to-night beachfront playground features an al fresco pool deck and an all-day casual dining experience.
- Stay at the host hotel, The Outpost Sentosa offering views of the Singapore Strait; this upscale hotel on Sentosa Island is 5 minute’s walk from a tram stop, 2 km from Universal Studios Singapore and 15 minutes on foot from Palawan Beach.
- The hotel is a 16-minute drive from Chinatown, home to the city’s busy gay scene.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
PARKROYAL our preferred hotel in the city
with stunning architecture & large rooms
For further information and advice on
Hyperspalsh Pool Party Facebook
Singapore hosts a great range of LGBT bars, clubs and saunas, from fancy cocktails to dark mazes. Historic Chinatown has become the heart of gay Singapore. Most of the gay nightlife takes place on Neil Road. The neighborhood mixes old and new and side by side are traditional shops and trendy cafes.
Discover the best things to see and do in the city-state
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Singapore that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Along with 4 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. A 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite. All 305 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LED TVs with cable channels, and comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and refrigerators.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. Dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite. All 49 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.
This smoke-free aparthotel features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, a stovetop, a microwave, and a dishwasher. Premium bedding and a down comforter, and bathrobes and slippers. Limited housekeeping is available.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, meeting rooms, and concierge services. All 314 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free local calls, and hair dryers.