From: Sunday, December 10, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Hyperspalsh Pool Party Singapore 2023
Asia’s leading pool party returns to Singapore for an epic afternoon of fun in the sun, great music and sexy guys. What’s not to love?
- Are you visiting Singapore? Stay in the Carlton City Hotel Singapore, rated “Fabulous” by guests with ultra-modern rooms, luxurious amenities, a fully equipped gym and an outdoor pool.
- Next Edition – Sunday 10th December 2023 – Palm Springs Edition from 3 pm.
- Tops off, put your best shades on, flaunt those trunks and come to Hypersplash, Hypertainment’s signature pool party in Singapore.
- With stunning panoramic views of the Singapore Straits, the neon sunset awaits at 1-Altitude Coast!
- Headlined by international guest DJs and featuring the hottest squad of Hypersplash lifeguards in GX3 swimwear.
- Upgrade your Singapore experience with a stay at the Maxwell Reserve Autograph Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in a restored heritage shophouse, featuring spacious rooms and great location.
- Hypersplash takes over 1-Altitude Coast at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa – 10 Artillery Ave, #07 01, Singapore
- Soak up the sun and celebrate every one of life’s moments at Sentosa island’s latest rooftop lifestyle destination, 1-Altitude Coast. Perched atop the roof of The Outpost Hotel, the premier day-to-night beachfront playground features an al fresco pool deck and an all-day casual dining experience.
- Stay at the host hotel, The Outpost Sentosa offering views of the Singapore Strait; this upscale hotel on Sentosa Island is 5 minute’s walk from a tram stop, 2 km from Universal Studios Singapore and 15 minutes on foot from Palawan Beach.
- The hotel is a 16-minute drive from Chinatown, home to the city’s busy gay scene.
Pride Pool Party 2024
- Awaiting Dates – Hypersplash hosts the annual Beach Ball Singapore during the Pink Dot Pride celebrations in June.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Singapore
Singapore hosts a great range of LGBT bars, clubs and saunas, from fancy cocktails to dark mazes. Historic Chinatown has become the heart of gay Singapore. Most of the gay nightlife takes place on Neil Road. The neighborhood mixes old and new and side by side are traditional shops and trendy cafes.
Video Gay Guide to Singapore
Discover the best things to see and do in the city-state