From: Friday, August 9, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Hydrate Market Days Chicago 2024
Hydrate Chicago is back for Market Days. Chicago’s most popular gay club brings the hottest DJs from around the world to Chicago for a party to remember.
- The club is at the heart of Market Day’s located on 3458 N Halsted St, Chicago. Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel is just a 5 minute walk to the club and offers charming rooms, great breakfast and the perfect location to enjoy the best of Boystown.
Hydrate Chicago, Market Days
- Awaiting line up for the 2024 edition.
- Hydrate runs from the Friday to Sunday of Market Days
- The event features some of the biggest DJs from the international circuit scene.
- Featuring events both indoor and outdoors.
- Outdoor events kick off from 12.30 pm.
- Hydrate Nightclub is Chicago’s premiere destination for shows, music, dancing, and the best late-night party in the city!
- Hydrate opened for Pride Weekend in 2003, and quickly developed a national and international reputation for bringing the best DJ’s to Chicago and for its powerful sound and light experience.
- Hydrate is open nightly till 4AM and 5AM on Saturdays.
- Market Day’s is one of the largest gay outdoor events in the USA and one of Chicago’s biggest parties, attracting thousands of guys over 3 days.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago
The following hotels are currently trending with out readers:
Gay Map of Chicago
The area in Chicago with the most gay bars is Boys town offering over 20 bar, we have chosen hotels close to this area that have good revues on bookings.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Chicago that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, award-winning restaurants, and spacious luxury guest rooms with city views. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
The Silversmith Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the centre of the Loop, near Chicago’s theater and financial district, this hotel is close to dining, shopping, and many major attractions. Spacious rooms include cable TV and free WiFi. Featuring a contemporary design, each room includes a refrigerator and coffeemaker
Gray Hotel Chicago
4 Star, Great Value
Every room at Kimpton Gray Hotel includes a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station & a private bathroom with bathrobes and luxury Atelier Bloem bath products. Select rooms offer a separate living room & spa bath. Boleo offers breathtaking rooftop views alongside Latin-inspired cocktails & cuisine.
4 Star, Location
Located in the Chicago city centre, this luxury boutique hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and WiFi access. Shopping and dining on Michigan Avenue is 2 minutes’ walk away. A flat-screen cable TV and a mini bar are offered in every modern guest room
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Chicago
Chicago, affectionately known as the “Windy City,” is a must-visit destination for LGBTQ+ travellers seeking a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse experience. The city is home to Northalsted (formerly Boystown), one of the first officially recognized gay villages in the United States. Remember, Chicago has an efficient public transit system, so you’ll have easy access to all the city offers no matter where you stay.
Northalsted | The Gay Village
- Located in the Lakeview East neighbourhood of Chicago, 5 miles north of downtown Chicago, or what locals refer to as “The Loop”.
- Northalsted is a hub for LGBTQ+ life and culture in Chicago, hosting Market Days and Chicago Pride.
- Easy to get to from downtown via public transit, 30 minutes by the CTA “L” train’s Red or Brown lines.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chicago
The heart of Chicago’s downtown and home to some of its most iconic landmarks with great hotels.
A great place to stay if you’re a foodie or a fan of the arts, and close to the city’s best shopping.