From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Houston Pride – Official Pool Party 2024
The Houston Pride Pool party bills itself as one of the hottest pool parties in the USA. Dive on in, the weather is perfect.
- For the perfect stay in Houston, consider the Laura Hotel, offering a “Fabulous” experience as rated by guests, with a stunning rooftop pool, spacious rooms and modern gym.
The Pool Party
- The Houston Pool party officially titled “Soaked” takes place on the Saturday afternoon of the Houston Pride weekend.
- Enjoy the best music with guest DJs and dance with the sexiest gogos in town.
- Soaked Houston will also feature Games + Prizes, Drink Specials, Food Specials, Hookah, Sexy bods and vibes everywhere
The Venue – Clé
- The Houston Pride Pool Party takes place at the stunning Clé in Midtown for a Saturday afternoon of music and poolside celebration. Clé is Houston’s most spacious and fashionable day and night party venue complete with pool, multiple bars, plus an outdoor lounge.
- El Segundo is 13 minutes from the gay district of Montrose or 7 minutes from downtown. Stay at the Marriott Marquis Houston for a location close to everything.
Trending Hotels in Houston
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of CITY
Description of City
Houston’s gay community is located largely in the Montrose area. Here you’ll find many shopping, dining and cruising opportunities. The Galleria on the West Side, minutes from Montrose, is a great one-stop shopping destination, with 375 stores, restaurants, and entertainment.
The gay scene
Houston is a welcoming place where it’s virtually impossible to remain a stranger for long. The small-town feeling contrasts with this big city’s soaring skyline, world-class arts, and cuisine that’s as sophisticated and varied as you’ll find anywhere. The bar scene is varied too, from clubs catering to cowboys, leather guys, bears, and Latinos, to upscale lounges in the style of New York or LA, plus retro-music and alternative/arts venues.
A car is a must for getting around Houston’s sprawl. But if driving, observe the posted speed limits. Police here are vigilant. Metro has a fleet of buses and a rail network of three lines, red, green and purple, with 44 stations for getting around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Houston By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Houston that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
This 5 star hotel offers luxurious accommodation equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV the in-room iPad allows guests to book spa appointments, order in-room dining, or call valet.
The Lancaster Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the lively Theatre District of Houston, Texas, this boutique hotel is listed as a Texas Historical Landmark and a Historic Hotel of America. The hotel features free WiFi and an intimate dining experience
4 Star – Perfect Location
Located in the heart of, 1.1 km from the , this hotel features 3 on-site restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a rooftop pool. Free WiFi & coffee maker
3 Star – Great Amenities
Located in the heart of, 1.1 km from the , this hotel features 3 on-site restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a rooftop pool with sun deck.