From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Haus Brussels 2023
Haus is a pop-up funhouse party in Brussels, where you can be your unapologetic self, held during special holidays and long weekends.
- Are you visiting Brussels? Stay at The NH Collection Brussels Centre, featuring spacious, elegant rooms, a modern gym and a perfect location, close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions.
- Next Edition – Saturday December 9th – 4th Anniversary Edition.
- Haus Brussels bills itself as a Queer inclusive party, attracting the bold, the beautiful, and everyone in between.
- It is a welcome addition to the Brussels gay scene and should not be missed if your trip coincides with one of their theme nights.
- The party takes over Bad Habits on 52 Rue des Chartreux / Kartuizerstraat, an 8-minute walk from the Saint Jacques district, home to the city’s bustling gay neighbourhood.
- Haus brings the hottest guys and their friends to the party with guest DJs, sexy hosts and surprise acts.
- Stay just steps from the club at Hotel Saint-Géry, a boutique hotel with eclectically styled rooms and delicious breakfast options.
- Next Edition – 23rd December – Christmas Edition
- May 2024 – Haus also hosts a special Pride Edition each year in May during Brussels biggest gay event, The Belgian Pride.
- The party takes place at Bad Habits on 52 Rue des Chartreux, a Gay nightclub in the city centre with great light and sound, transformed by Haus into a party zone that will exceed your expectations.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star Hotel Amigo boasts elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place. It combines modern facilities, a gym and an award-winning restaurant with a picturesque historic setting. Flat-screen TV, a work desk and a minibar Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and a luxurious bathroom with mosaic details.
5 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious hotel in the heart of Brussels is a 2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna. A brand newly installed air conditioning system, Rooms with a flat-screen TV, free internet and a marble bathroom. Guests can enjoy an American buffet breakfast every morning
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set within a 5-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, and a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Train Station, Brussels Marriott Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. There is an open-kitchen restaurant and private parking facilities are available. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities
4 Star, Location
The Dominican is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Brussels, just a 5-minute walk from the Maison Grand Place. It offers spacious accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can benefit from a number of wellness facilities, such as a sauna and a fitness centre, both available free of charge. 100 m from the popular shopping street Rue des Bouchers.
Video Guide to Gay Brussels
Discover the best places to play and visit with Martijn
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.