From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Hard On – Pride London 2022
Hardon presented by Suzie Kreuger is one of the hottest nights on the London gay scene, but not a party for the faint of heart! If you love men, wearing less and less as the night goes on, this is the party for you!
- The party celebrates London Pride with a massive proud XXXfest from 10pm to late at Union in Vauxhall.
- Hardon will feature a Large fully equipped play space with slings, benches and other delights together with cruisy darkrooms plus a designated wet area.
- The party will also feature a hot raunchy show with world famous Porn Stars not to be missed. DJs Brent Nicholls along with DJRW (Amsterdam) will be banging your butts with anal penetrating beats and cock throbbing rhythms! Hard On enforces a strict dress code of rubber, leather, sports, neoprene, jocks/harnesses or naked. Look the part be the part!
- Union Nightclub is located in Vauxhall on 66 Albert Embankment. It is a large nightclub housed in a railway arch, hosting after-hours dance parties 7 nights a week. The venue is transformed for Hard On to create a unique and famous Hard On atmosphere. The club is a 20 minute taxi from Soho.
- Stay close to the venue at the Park Plaza London Riverbank on the south side of the River Thames, a 4 star hotel with a great fitness center and rooms with great views of the London skyline.
The main gay area in central London is Soho offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants. With so many bars and so much going on in the centre of London, this is where you will want to stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Apartments in London
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, oven and a coffee machine.
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, & a private bathroom with shower & a hairdryer. A microwave & a fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.
Soho One features free WiFi & a washing machine the apartment comes with 1 bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area & 1 bathroom equipped with a shower.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A living room with a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a bathroom with shower
Video Of A Gay London Guide
Discover the best of gay London
Recommended Hotels in London
Hotels in London book out well in advance and it is one of the most expensive cities to stay in – but if you book in advance you can get some great deals! Try for SoHo if you want to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs.
The Piccadilly, 5 Star
London’s West End
Each stylish room has mood lighting & a luxury bathroom with free toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, air conditioning, satellite TV & work desks.
W London, 5 Star
W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Free Wi.Fi
The Soho Hotel 5 Star
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided.
Hazlitts, 4 Star
Charming & Boutique
In London’s Theater land, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture & free Wi-Fi.