From: Thursday, October 10, 2024
To: Thursday, October 10, 2024
Hard On Maspalomas Fetish Week Edition 2024
Hard On presented by Suzie Krueger is one of the hottest nights on the Maspalomas gay scene, but not a party for the faint of heart! If you love men, wearing less and less as the night goes on, this is the party for you!
- Visiting for Fetish Week? Stay at The adults only Hotel Nayra, rated “Fabulous” by guests, just a block from the Yumbo with a great gym, poolside bar and a relaxed vibe.
- The party celebrates Maspalomas Fetish Week and is the official After party for the Mr Fetish competition with a massive proud XXXfest from 11pm to 6am at the legendary Bunker club in the Yumbo Centre.
- Hardon will feature a large fully equipped play space with slings, benches and other delights together with cruisy darkrooms.
- The party will also feature a hot raunchy show with world famous Porn Stars not to be missed. DJs Brent Nicholls will be banging your butts with anal penetrating beats and cock throbbing rhythms! Hard On enforces a strict dress code of rubber, leather, sports, neoprene, jocks/harnesses or naked. Look the part be the part!
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Bunker Maspalomas is one of the Island’s hottest gay bars and is home to some of the biggest fetish events throughout the year, and especially during the Maspalomas Fetish Week.
- Stay at the Hotel Riu Palace in Maspalomas, located close enough to everything, but still in a quite and relaxing location with breathtaking views of the dunes, superior service and great amenities.
Trending Hotels In Maspalomas
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the Fetish parties and gay bars:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.