From: Sunday, October 29, 2023
To: Sunday, October 29, 2023
Halloween Alegria 2023 New York
Rick Sena Presents his mind blowing spectacular Alegria Halloween, featuring two different parties for a weekend event to remember.
- Stay at the “Excellent” rated Citizen M Times Square with sleek design, compact yet comfortable rooms, and a trendy vibe making it perfect for those looking for an urban retreat. And let’s not forget that rooftop bar with an unparalleled view of Times Square!
- Sunday October 29th – Halloween Alegria – 20th Anniversary is one of the best Halloween parties happening in New York.
- The hottest ticket in town features a line-up of local and international DJs, and the production design is sure to leave you feeling freaky. – Guest DJs Ana Flor and Alberto Ponzo.
- Dance with the hottest guys in New York and remember, dress to impress!
- The party runs from 10 pm until 6 am at Palladium Times Square.
- Palladium Times Square – An event theatre, totally transformed for the Alegria Halloween Edition.
- With space for 2,000 guests, its grand facade and opulent interiors are a testament to the golden age of theater, while its state-of-the-art amenities ensure that everyone gets a world-class experience with superb light and sound.
- Located just a 10-15 minute walk from the gay bars and clubs of Hell’s Kitchen.
- Stay close by at the Kimpton Ink48 Hotel with 222 rooms and suites featuring loft-style ceilings and deep-soaking tubs. Each room one comes with expansive views of the city.
Gay Brooklyn, New York
- The Wythe Hotel is in the cool, hip Brooklyn borough of NYC. Brooklyn also one of the most gay places in NYC with something to suit all tastes. Brooklyn is easily accessible from Manhattan, most famously from the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, though there are subways and other bridges connecting Brooklyn to the other NYC boroughs.
- From acclaimed cultural institutions such as the Brooklyn Academy of Music to the Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park (designed by the same landscape architects who created Manhattan’s Central Park), plus new cultural highlights in the hipster scenes of North Brooklyn, Brooklyn is a well worth a visit.
- Brooklyn’s most popular gay bar is Metropolitan a dive bar with events all week long and drag shows just about every night (and a great happy hour special).
- Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in the district at the Even Hotel, with a great terrace and views of the city.
Recommended Hotels in New York
The following hotels are currently popular with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Video Of ALEGRIA HALLOWEEN
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen