From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Halloqueen, A Halloween Celebration, Melbourne 2024
Halloqueen is one of Melbourne’s biggest Halloween parties and celebrates its 17th edition in 2024. Expect out of this world costumes, outrageous drag queens, spooktacular GoGos and surprise acts!
- Stay close to the bustling gay bars and clubs of Melbourne in Fitzroy. The District Apartments have superb amenities and offer great views of the Melbourne skyline.
- Awaiting date, theme and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Each year the theme is different, as are the acts, DJs and decoration. Its always a surprise and organisers Poof Doof are famous of their flamboyant productions. This is one Halloween event you don’t want to miss.
- Poof Doof take over some of Melbourne’s most iconic venues, transforming them into the spookiest of places where you’ll be met with asylum-themed rooms, creepy circus performers and entertainment from RuPaul’s Drag Race’s top stars.
- As for music? Expect non-stop beats spun by world-famous guest DJs.
- Dress to impress, this is a Halloween party after all!
- Stay close to the party and the popular bars along South Yarra at The Cullen Hotel, a “Fabulous” rated hotel featuring exquisite rooms offering stunning views, great location and attentive staff.
- Chasers Nightclub – 386 Chapel St, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia.
- Chasers is a luxe nightclub with plush, retro decor, plus multiple dance floors with mirror balls and lasers.
- Most of Melbourne’s gay bars and venues are on the northside, about a 15-minute drive from the city centre.
- The adjacent suburbs of Fitzroy and Collingwood are the hub for Melbourne’s more alternative queer scene.
The following hotels are close to Melbourne’s top attractions and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.