From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
H.I.M. Party Barcelona 2024
Matinee Easter presents “H.I.M.” direct from Antwerp, the city’s sexiest and most sensual circuit party.
- Stay at the 4-Star Seventy Hotel in Barcelona, a charming and independent hotel offering high-end facilities, large rooms and located in the heart of Barcelona, close to all the gay bars and just a short trip to the party.
- Kickstart your Matinee Easter Weekend celebrations on Friday Night with Antwerp’s H.I.M. party.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- The party takes over Safari Club from 11 pm until 6 am with sexy Gogos and surprise performances on stage.
- Dance all night long with the sexiest guys from Barcelona and beyond as the city celebrates the arrival of Spring.
- Stay close to the party at the Ofelias 4-star superior hotel, rated “Fabulous” by staff with designer rooms, a beautiful pool area and roof terrace.
- Safari Disco Club, Barcelona’s wildest nightclub, is located between Sants Estació and Plaza España, one of the nerve centres of Barcelona.
- The club is a 15-minute walk from Eixample, Barcelona’s gay district.
Recommended Hotels in Barcelona
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Barcelona
The gay district of Barcelona is located in the city’s Eixample district, known locally as “Gaixample”. Here you will find most of the gay bars, clubs and restaurants. It is quite compact and easy to navigate. There are also lots of hotels and apartments available in this area.
Recommended Hotels in Barcelona
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Barcelona that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
El Palace, 5 Star
Old World Charm
Hotel El Palace Barcelona is located in Eixample District, close to the Ramblas, the main shopping area and Barcelona’s main tourist attractions. It offers a Mayan-style luxury spa. A limousine service with a chauffeur is available on request. Stylish air-conditioned rooms with classic decor, satellite TV, desk, minibar and a private bathroom
H10 Metropolitan, 4 Star
Great chill out pool
Featuring a rooftop terrace with a bar and chill-out pool, H10 Metropolitan is located in Barcelona, 90 m from Plaça Catalunya. It offers a tapas restaurant and free WiFi. Each room has a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, coffee machine and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes.
Catalonia Plaza, 4 Star
Great Value for money
Hotel Catalonia Plaza Cataluña offers an outdoor pool and stylish, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. It is housed in a Modernist building 50 m from Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya. The hotel serves a continental buffet breakfast with show cooking and it includes a wide variety of regional products and home-made cakes.
Hotel Cram, 4 Star
Stylish- Perfect Location
The Cram Hotel is located in a building that dates back to 1892 and features a modernist façade, and a modern, elegant interior. Rooms boast advanced lighting and access control technology. The air-conditioned rooms a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms feature beds by Treca de Paris, and elegant curtains by Gastón y Daniela.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Barcelona
Barcelona is known for its diverse and vibrant LGBTQ+ community, and there are several popular gay neighbourhoods that offer exciting experiences. Here are five of the most well-known gay neighbourhoods, each with its own unique charm and attractions
Eixample | Close to the city centre
- Located to the northeast of the city centre, Eixample is one of Barcelona’s most famous gay neighbourhoods, often referred to as “Gaixample”.
- The neighbourhood is home to numerous gay-friendly hotels, gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- One of the most popular attractions in Eixample is Antoni Gaudí’s modernist building, Casa Batlló.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Raval has a bohemian atmosphere with an alternative gay scene and is home to Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
The gothic quarter offers a mix of historic charm, trendy shops, and an inclusive atmosphere in the heart of the city.