From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
H.I.M Antwerp 2022
HIM, one of the biggest gay parties in Antwerp is hosting a special “Resurrection” party as it returns to the city’s gay scene in September. HIM parties typically take place on Saturday nights.
- Each year H.I.M hosts a different themed party and guests are encouraged to dress to excess. The party has several rooms in the infamous IKON club. The hosts provide an international line up of the hottest DJS from around the world.
- Get ready for 10 hours of non stop music & live entertainment by international deejays and gogo’s in one of Belgium’s most prestigious ballroom. Expect exuberant decorations, Spectacular sound and lighting and sexy guys from all over Europe.
- Ikon is one of Antwerp’s premier night event venues hosting some of the biggest events, concerts and DJS throughout the year. It has a huge dancefloor, great stage, amazing lighting and several different rooms such as the Main Room and The Sky Club, offering a wide range of music options.
- The H.I.M party will host different events in each of the venue’s main rooms. The venue is located on Kotterstraat, 2030 Antwerpen, Belgium. Stay close by IKON at the U Eat & Sleep Hotel, located in the trendy Eilandje district of Antwerp offering a-la-carte breakfast and superb rooms.
- The venue is a 15 min taxi drive from Antwerp Old Town.
Antwerp Gay Scene
The gay bars and clubs in Antwerp are a little spread out; we have marked on the map where the gay village will be, which is where most of the major events will be held,.
Here are the hotels we recommend. They have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Recommended Apartments in Antwerp
The Grand Apartment
Sleeps 6 Guests
The Grand Apartment is located in the center of Antwerp and offers a living room with a TV a fully-equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom, private bathroom. The apartment is close to all the bars and restaurants
Light House Lodge
Sleeps 11 Guests
Light House Lodge is located in the Center of Antwerp and features a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom and a private bathroom. garden views from the terrace. Free WiFi, Close to all the bars and restaurants
Sleeps 6 Guests
Tempor Apartment offers modern accommodation in a quiet street in the centre of Antwerp. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. The famous shopping street “De Meir” is located 800 m away
Center of Antwerp
Sleeps 12 Guests
Luxury Three Bedroom Apartment in the Center of Antwerp, features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a shower and a bath, a Livingroom with balcony, and a kitchen. Free WiFi. Close to all the bars and restaurants
Video Of H.I.M Antwerp
H.I.M brings all the boys to… 4 years Anniversary Edition
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp
We recommend booking a hotel in the heart of gay Antwerp in the old town, close to all of the cities amenities and a quick journey to all the gay bars, clubs and restaurants.
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
Located around green patios in the centre of gay Antwerp, the guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings.
4 Star, Very Central
Hotel Rubens-Grote Market is situated less than a 1-minute walk from the lively Market Square
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
Located right in the centre of Antwerps gay area and next to De Meir Shopping Street and the local gay bars.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture in the gay area.
Why you may want a car in Antwerp
One of the great things about Belgium is its small size; most of the country’s top attractions are just under an hour’s drive away. Belgium is the perfect country for a day trip by car to explore the many historic towns and villages such as Ghent and Bruges.
The city of Ghent is truly the hidden treasure of Flanders. The heart of Ghent boasts many impressive medieval buildings including the Town Hall, the Belfry Tower, the Cloth Hall, Saint-Nicolas’ church, the old harbour and the Castle of the Counts of Flanders and there are some lovely hotels here as well
Bruges is the capital of West Flanders in the northwest. It is the most enchanting of cities, with its cobbled streets and medieval buildings. The entire city is protected by UNESCO. With all its attractions, you will need more than a day to explore this beautiful city so why not consider spending a day or two here maybe at the 5-star Hotel Dukes’ Palace Brugge