From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Guapo Pool Party Rio 2024
Kickstart your 2024 with an all-day pool party courtesy of Guapo, Brazil’s leading gay party promoter.
- Stay in Ipanema and take a rideshare to the party at the Sol Ipanema, Located right on the beachfront on Av. Vieira Souto, it’s very close to Posto 9 gay beach.
- Guapo presents the ultimate Rio Pool party on New Year’s Day, from 2 pm until 6 pm.
- The event is part of their 3rd anniversary celebrations.
- Dance with fit Brazilian boys and an international gay jet-set.
- Enjoy music from world-class DJs and an epic live performance show with the hottest GoGos in Latin America.
- Gupo will have a specially constructed pool for the event in the New Port district of the city.
- Stay just steps from the party at The Art Inn, rated “Wonderful” by guests, with stylish apartment amenities and good location for the party. Alternatively, upgrade your Rio experience with a stay in the nearby trendy district of Santa Teresa at the RJ MGallery Hotel with breathtaking views and luxurious rooms.
- Guapo Pool Party is held at Nau Cidades in Porto Maravilha on Av Professor Pereira Reis, 36.
- The venue is located within the port district and will be transformed by the Guapo Team.
- Porto Maravilha has undergone a massive urban revitalization project in the past decade, changing the port area, which was once degraded and underutilised, into a modern and vibrant part of the city.
- Located next to the city’s downtown district, it is home to The Museum of Tomorrow.
- The venue is a 20-35-minute drive from Ipanema, depending on traffic.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio