From: Saturday, December 30, 2023
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Guapo Fiesta Rio 2023
Guapo Fiesta produces some of Brazil’s hottest circuit events during Rio’s biggest festivals and holiday celebrations.
- Enjoy a “Fabulous” stay at the Hotel Arpoador, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring spacious rooms and stunning views of Ipanema beach.
- December 30th and Jan 1st – New Year Weekend – 2 parties celebrating 3 years of Guapo.
- Join the hottest boys from Brazil and beyond for two days of partied during Rio Reveillon – the New Year celebrations.
- Enjoy epic stage show with the hottest dancers from around the world.
- Upgrade your Rio stay at the Emiliano Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, located on Copacabana with a stunning rooftop pool, beautiful spa, spacious rooms and world-class service.
- 🎬 Saturday, December 30 – NIGHT PARTY – 11 pm to 9 am GUAPO’s anniversary will truly be a Hollywood production, bringing the main cinema icons to a party like you’ve never seen before! And OSCAR goes to?!
- 💦 Monday , January 01 – DAY PARTY – 12h to 06h To start the year, Guapo host a POOL PARTY, an exclusive pool created especially for this mega event!!! The vibe of a party during the day, open air, with access to the pool and lots of joy in the center of RIO
- Venues to be confirmed – Guapo takes over some of the biggest venues in Rio and transforms them into world-class event spaces, featuring dancefloors, multiple bars, fantastic light and sound, a VIP lounge and an outdoor area.
- Stay close to the best beaches and bars at the hotels of Ipanema.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio