From: Saturday, January 13, 2024
To: Saturday, January 13, 2024
Grind Frankfurt 2024
Grind Frankfurt produces some of the city’s sexiest parties, from rooftop events to beach days. The party returns to K39 for a Spring edition.
- Are you visiting Frankfurt? The Moxy Hotel in the city centre is an excellent option with modern rooms, a great location and a real gay-friendly vibe with helpful staff and reasonable rates.
- Next Edition – Saturday 13th January 2024 – Awaiting theme, venue and lineup.
- LGTBQ+ / 2 floors (circuit, techno, house, pop) on 2 different levels and lots of cool surprises await you.
- Come party with the hottest guys and enjoy the best light and sound production
- The party starts at 22.30 and runs until late with Guest DJs, sexy dancers, spooky vibes a chillout area, pop-up store and dark room.
- K39/Tokonoma is a popular Frankfurt night club on Kaiserstraße with two different floors, multiple bars and a play area.
- Frankfurt’s gayborhood is known locally as the Bermuda Triangle, with bars and clubs dotted across a triangular area surrounding Zeil shopping street. Bars range from classy cocktail lounges to sleazy basement cruise clubs.
- Check out the best hotels close to the gay nightlife and the city’s top attractions.
Summer Outdoor Edition 2024
- Grind Outdoor Edition – Typically early September – At Frankfurt’s unique and fantastic outdoor location, the BLAUEN WASSER, located in the east of Frankfurt, idyllic and in the countryside, right on the Main, with a lot of holiday feeling, cool drinks and of course lots of hotties in Speedos or any other fetish, clubby, kinky outfit!
- The venue is a 15-minute drive from the shops and gay bars close to Zeil.
- Stay close to the venue at the Delta Hotel, featuring spacious rooms with superb city views and a beautiful rooftop terrace.
Hotels in Frankfurt
The following Frankfurt hotels are close to the city’s busy gay scene close to Zeil.
Gay Map of Frankfurt
The gay scene is centred around the “Bermuda Triangle” area of Alte Gasse, Schafergasse and Bleichstrasse. Most of the best and central hotels are located around this area.
Recommended Hotels in Frankfurt By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Frankfurt that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The hotel features 303 luxurious rooms with traditional and modern decor as well as elegant and classic furnishings. All rooms features a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, an air condition unit and first-class toiletries from Aigner. Guests are welcome to enjoy an exquisite and delicate breakfast served at the hotel restaurant Hofgarten.
Hilton City Centre
5 Star, Readers Choice
The spacious rooms at the Hilton Frankfurt City overlook the city centre or Bockenheimer Anlage Park. All rooms and suites feature a large desk, flat-screen TV, and comfortable armchair. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas of the hotel, this hotel features a health club with complimentary 25 m pool as well as a restaurant with park terrace.
4 Star, Great Value
The bright and spacious non-smoking rooms at the NH Collection Frankfurt City feature modern décor. Every room includes a Nespresso coffee maker with capsules as well as a higher mattress and choice of pillows. This hotel also offers international cuisine and a spa area with sauna steam bath, and gym. An early-bird breakfast and full breakfast buffet
4 Star, Location
Residence Inn by Marriott Frankfurt City Center is set in the middle of Frankfurt/Main, close to Hauptwache and Zeil. Every studio comes with free WiFi and a complimentary continental breakfast. All studios come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace. Offers a sauna & a bar.
Gay Video Guide to Frankfurt
Discover the best of the city with this informative 5 minute guide