From: Thursday, April 25, 2024
To: Sunday, April 28, 2024
Grabby Awards Europe Official Pre-Party 2024
Aqua presents the official pre-party for the annual Grabby Awards Europe featuring the hottest international porn stars, guest DJs and horny guys ready to party.
- Stay at the Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access and a sublime rooftop pool!
- Aqua kick starts the Grabby Award weekend with a spectacular opening party, celebrating the best of gay porn in Europe.
- The AQUA complex is one of the most popular venues in Gay Torremolinos and features Aqua Emporio, Aqua Bunker, and Aqua Terraza.
- Grabby Awards Europe pre-parties take over the entire complex.
- Enjoy three pre-parties in 1 night! Twinktastic, Bunker and Aqua Emporio.
- Aqua is located in the heart of the gay district, La Nogalera.
- Events end with the All Stars After Party – mix and mingle with the winners.
- Stay close to the party at Fenix Torremolinos, adults-only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
- Awaiting line up, DJs, porn star schedule and locations for the 2024 edition.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video The Grabby Awards
A taste of what to expect at the event
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.