From: Sunday, May 5, 2024
To: Sunday, May 5, 2024
Glow Party Dallas 2024
End your Purple Party celebrations on a high at the ultimate closing party, GLOW.
- Stay close to the party at the Thompson Hotel, a 4-star property rated “Superb” by guests with a modern gym, stylish rooms and excellent location.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Purple Foundation presents GLOW, the massive closing party for Dallas Purple Party Weekend.
- Glow kicks off at 10:00 pm at Southside Music Hall at Gilley’s Dallas.
- Featuring legendary guest DJs and the sexy Dallas Purple Party dancers.
- Say goodbye to all your friends, old and new, as you enjoy the closing stage show and once again mix and mingle with hot Texans and boys from around the world.
- Stay just a 7-minute drive from the party at the Kimpton Pittman Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests with stylish designer rooms located in the lively Deep Ellum entertainment district.
- Southside Music Hall, Gilley’s Dallas – South Side Ballroom is the largest of the seven venues at Gilley’s Dallas, with 27,000 square feet of space.
- Gilley’s is a multi-use entertainment venue hosting events, concerts and live music.
- The venue is located at 1135 S. Lamar Street.
- Check out the best hotels in South Dallas located close to this venue.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Dallas Guide
Explore the downtown area & the uptown side of Dallas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.