From: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
To: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Gayoween is the biggest Halloween party in Cologne, featuring special guests from Cologne and worldwide. The event brings together several party promoters for one big Halloween event.
- Visiting Cologne for the party? Stay in luxury just 600m from the club, at the Excelsior Hotel Ernst am Dom with large rooms and world-class amenities.
- Gayoween has become a cult event in Cologne, attracting gays, lesbians, trans and straight people from Germany and beyond. The event celebrates Halloween with Cologne’s unique flair, bringing you the best music and shows for the scariest day of the year.
- The party takes place in Quarter 1, in two areas. The party kicks off at 10 pm and continues late into the following day.
- Gayoween takes place over two floors with different areas & lounge & smoking outdoor area. Area 1 is the pop floor, and Area 2 is the House floor. The party comes complete with a photo booth, Scary Walking acts and incredible decorations.
- The party takes place in Quarter 1 Lounge, only 1 minute from the Heumarkt train station, 5 minutes From the cathedral / main train station. The space has occupancy for more than 600 guests.
- Check out the hip 25 Hour Hotel The Circle, close to the party, with chic designer rooms and friendly staff.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Popular Cologne Hotels
The following hotels are close to the Cologne’s top attractions and vibrant gay scene:
Hotel Lyskirchen, Maritim Hotel, Dorint-Cologne, 25hours Hotel,
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Steigenberger Hotel is our
choice located in the gay district!
For further information and advice on
Gayoween Gay Halloween The Website
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
GAYOWEEN 2021 3G Version
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar