From: Thursday, October 31, 2024
To: Thursday, October 31, 2024
Gayoween Gay Halloween Party Cologne 2024
Gayoween is the biggest Halloween party in Cologne, featuring special guests from Cologne and worldwide. The event brings together several party promoters for one big Halloween event.
- Visiting Cologne for the party? Stay in luxury just 600m from the club, at the Excelsior Hotel Ernst am Dom with large rooms and world-class amenities.
- Gayoween has become a cult event in Cologne, attracting gays, lesbians, trans and straight people from Germany and beyond. The event celebrates Halloween with Cologne’s unique flair, bringing you the best music and shows for the scariest day of the year.
- The party takes place in Quarter 1, in two areas. The party kicks off at 10 pm and continues late into the following day.
- Gayoween takes place over two floors with different areas & lounge & smoking outdoor area. Area 1 is the pop floor, and Area 2 is the House floor. The party comes complete with a photo booth, Scary Walking acts and incredible decorations.
- The party takes place in Quarter 1 Lounge, only 1 minute from the Heumarkt train station, 5 minutes From the cathedral / main train station. The space has occupancy for more than 600 guests.
- Check out the hip 25 Hour Hotel The Circle, close to the party, with chic designer rooms and friendly staff.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Popular Cologne Hotels
The following hotels are close to the Cologne’s top attractions and vibrant gay scene:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Of Gayoween Cologne
GAYOWEEN 2021 3G Version
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.