From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Gay Pride Dublin 2024 in the home of Oscar Wilde!
This small but fun gay pride set in Dublin, the capital city of the Republic of Ireland, sees about 10,000 people attend the parade that runs through the centre of the city.
- Visiting Dublin? Stay on or close to Stephen’s Green, one of the best addresses in the city and close to all the best shops, bars and restaurants.
The Dublin Pride Parade
- Saturday – June 29th 2024 – Dublin Pride is “coming back and coming back big”. Join thousands of gay locals and visitors from 12pm to 3pm as they march from the GPO on O’Connell Street, across the city to Merrion Square.
- Events conclude with an after party in Merrion Square.
Mother Pride Block Party
- Friday and Saturday – June 28th and 29th 2024 – The Mother Pride Block Party is the Annual Dublin LGBTQ Pride official post-parade party in the historic grounds of the National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks.
Profile Pride Festival
- Friday to Sunday – June 28th to 30th 2024 – Profile Circuit Festival brings the biggest DJs from the international circuit scene to Dublin for three days and nights of epic parties at The Tramline Club in the heart of the city centre.
- Saturday – June 29th – Dublin’s regular circuit party, Euphoria hosts special themed pride events with guest DJs, dancers and liver performances.
Dublin Pride Bears
- Friday to Sunday – June 28th to 30th 2024 – Dublin’s sexy bear group organises a series of parties on the final weekend of pride, including a special contingent of hunky bears at the main parade as part of Dublin Bear Pride.
Exploring Gay Dublin
- The city centre itself is quite small and all the gay bars and clubs are within easy walking distance of each other.
- With this being a 7 day event you will have a little time to do a bit of exploring, don’t forget to take a look at Grafton Street with all its shops.
- Pay a visit to Dublin Castle and don’t miss the chance to sample a Guinness at the Gravity Bar with epic views of the city . Highlights include the Glitter Bomb and Plastic parties at The George as well a trip to the infamous Panti Bar.
Where to stay during Dublin Pride
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.
Video Of Gay Pride Dublin
Dublin’s Pride Parade wows the city as thousands take to the streets