From: Saturday, August 31, 2024
To: Monday, September 2, 2024
Gay Labor Day Weekend Los Angeles 2024
Paul Nichols and Justin David present an amazing end of Summer party for the Labor Day Weekend in Gay Los Angeles!
- Visiting Los Angeles for Labor Day? Stay at the Andaz WEHO for epic views, hot guests and great after parties.
Celebrate Labor Day Weekend with two stunning parties for a weekend of fun to remember.
- Saturday Aug 31st, 2024 – GPS, From 9pm to 4am At the Globe Theater
Awaiting line up and theme.
- Sunday Sept 1st, 2024 – Super Sunset Tea, From Dusk Till Dawn, From 9pm to 1am at Hyde
The Globe Theatre
- The Globe Theater – Located on 740 S Broadway, Los Angeles- GPS takes place at The Globe Theater, Los Angeles, an old-school movie palace with an elegant interior, transformed into a party zone by the GPS team. The Globe is located in the downtown district.
- Check out the Level Suites just a short 5 minute walk away from the venue.
Hyde on Sunset
- Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails, commonly known as Hyde Club, is one of Los Angeles’s premier nightlife destinations and dining establishments.
- Nestled on the iconic Sunset Strip, this trendy spot seamlessly melds a sumptuous dining experience with the electric energy of a high-end lounge. The décor is a blend of contemporary chic and vintage elegance, making it a magnet for A-list celebrities and LA’s elite.
- Its prime location is particularly noteworthy: Hyde Club is just a stone’s throw away from West Hollywood.
- Stay close to the party at The Sunset Tower Hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests. Situated on the famed Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, this iconic hotel boasts a rich Hollywood history and offers luxurious accommodations with panoramic views of the city.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars in WeHo.
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of Gay Labor Day Weekend
GPS Los Angeles, Gay Circuit Party at The Globe Theatre
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.