From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball DC MAL Weekend 2024
As thousands of hot fetish guys descend upon Washington DC for MAL weekend, the parties will fill fast! Furball is one of the most popular.
- Stay at The Line Hotel, located in a neoclassical 20th century church, close to all the city’s gay attractions. Perfect for praying away your weekend sins!
- Furball creator, Joe Fiore, has made a name for himself with a long running series of successful parties celebrating all things hot and hairy in NYC, Chicago, New Orleans and Provincetown. Now he brings the Furball event to DC, in a dark and gritty space upstairs at the Black Cat.
- The party kicks off at 10pm and featured legendary DJ Tony Moran! This is a Fetish and Gear Event, so dress to impress. Tip, at MAL, a little goes a long way.
- Awaiting venue confirmation for the next edition.
- The Black Cat is a multi-level music venue located at 1811 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009, in the heart of the historic U Street Corridor.
- Stay close to the venue at The Darcy, a 3-minute taxi ride away, offering chic rooms and situated in the heart of the city. It is also close to the premier gay neighborhood, Logan Circle, home to some of the city’s best gay bars and nightlife spots.
- The Mid Atlanta Leather Weekend is one of the most prominent leather and fetish events to take place in North America and features the Mr MAL contest, leather cocktails and hot hookups.
Gay Washington DC
- Dupont Circle – One of the most traditional gay neighborhoods in the area, Dupont Circle is full of interesting shops, cafes, bookstores, bars, and restaurants all geared toward the LGBTQ community.
- Adams Morgan is another popular neighborhood, a multicultural neighborhood centered on the happening nightlife scene around 18th Street. The stretch buzzes with eclectic bars, music venues and international restaurants.
Recommended Hotels in DC
The following hotels are close to all of Washington DC’s top attractions and a short ride to the parties at MAL.
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom where you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Select rooms offer a seating area. In-room spa services and a yoga mat are also available for guests. You will find a 24-hour front desk and 24-hour fitness centre
4 Star, Readers Choice
Each modern room at the Royal Sonesta Washington DC features a flat-screen TV and plush bedding. Select rooms offer a deep soaking spa bath or a piece of fitness equipment. In-room massage and spa services. A heated pool and sun deck allow guests to relax. The state-of-the-art fitness centre and business centre
The Dupont Circle Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is located at the top of Dupont Circle just minutes from the historical landmarks of Washington, D.C. The Dupont Circle Metro station is 120 m away. The rooms at The are furnished with large windows and marble bathrooms. Modern amenities include an iPod docking station, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video Of Gay Washington DC
A guide to the city’s gay neighbourhoods.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Washington
Washington, D.C. has a thriving LGBTQ+ community that plays a significant role in the city’s cultural, social, and political life. D.C. hosts a variety of LGBTQ+ cultural events and festivals throughout the year. The Capital Pride Festival and Parade, typically held in June, is one of the city’s most significant gay celebrations, featuring a parade, concerts, and other festivities.
Dupont Circle | Close to the city centre
- Dupont Circle has long been considered the heart of D.C.’s LGBTQ+ community.
- It is home to numerous LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- The Dupont Circle Fountain, located in the center of the neighborhood, is a popular gathering spot for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many of the bars and clubs host special events during the annual Capital Pride Festival in late May.
Adjacent to Dupont Circle, Logan Circle has also become a popular LGBTQ+ neighborhood. It offers a mix of bars, restaurants, & cultural attractions.
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor is known for its historic ties to the LGBTQ+ community and its vibrant nightlife scene. With several LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.