From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball Atlanta Party 2023
Get Ready for the hottest party to take place in Atlanta, Furball Atlanta “DP” Party by Joe Fiore.
- Check out the W Atlanta in Midtown for a perfect escape close to all the gay bars in the city and just 10 mins drive to the Heretic club.
- Dudes, daddies, discreet, dunno, Furball is for all men and men who love men! The Furball event is the October party you don’t want to miss in Atlanta.
- The party will feature the very best music by guest DJs. This is the biggest “Jock Party” Atlanta has ever seen.
- Guys are encourage to wear jocks, harnesses, gear and leather and join everyone for a fun night of hot music, hot men, hot fun and dancing in your jock! A clothes check is available at the event. The party kicks off at 10pm and runs right through to Sunday, ending at 4am.
- The party takes place at Heretic, Atlanta’s hottest gay club right in the heart of the gay district on 2069 Cheshire Bridge Road Northeast.
- Arrive early as this event will sell out fast.
Gay Atlanta – Where to stay?
- The center of gay life in Atlanta is Midtown, but there are several other “gayborhoods” worth exploring.
- You will find the heart of gay Atlanta at the intersection of Piedmont Avenue and 10th Street.
- Downtown is home to most of the city’s top attractions and is a short ride way from the clubs and gay bars.
The following Atlanta Hotels all are close to the gay bars & the city’s top attractions:
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Luxurious, downtown location, elegant rooms.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms with feather beds.
- Stay for luxury in the heart of Atlanta, with upscale amenities & convenient downtown access.
4 Star, Charming B&B
- 4 Star, Historic, gourmet breakfast, cozy atmosphere.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod station.
- Ideal for a charming, intimate experience with gourmet breakfast & historic ambiance.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Boutique hotel, rooftop bar, city views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, 37-inch TV.
- Offers great value with a stylish rooftop bar & modern rooms in a vibrant neighborhood.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
- 3 Star, Modern, city skyline views, rooftop lounge.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, iPod docking.
- Perfect for experiencing Atlanta’s skyline from a rooftop lounge, with modern amenities, central location.
Video Gay Atlanta Guide
A gay guide to Atlanta – 24 hours by Ravi.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Atlanta
Atlanta has a vibrant and inclusive LGBTQ+ community, and it’s often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the United States. The city was home to some early LGBTQ+ activist organizations, and it played a significant part in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights.
Midtown | The heart of the city’s gay community
- Midtown Atlanta is often considered the heart of the city’s gay community.
- It’s home to many gay bars, clubs, and businesses, including the famous Atlanta Pride Festival.
- The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is often referred to as the epicenter of gay life in Atlanta.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Atlanta
This eclectic neighborhood is known for its welcoming atmosphere & diverse community. Home to several gay-friendly bars, restaurants, & shops.
Downtown Atlanta offers a variety of shopping options for both residents & visitors. With upscale boutiques, unique stores and famous attractions.