From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fuego Party Madrid 2024
Fuego sets Madrid on Fire each time it comes to Madrid. The party is presented by Matrix and Kluster and is held several times a year.
- Stay close to the Chango Club and some of the city’s top attractions at Hotel NH Madrid Alonso Martínez with spacious bedrooms, modern décor and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Next Edition – Awaiting date and lineup.
- Fuego is the hottest party in Madrid by far… with live sex shows on stage and a thumping, cruising atmosphere all night long.
- Things always get hot at Fuego; the atmosphere is electric from the music to the men.
- Dance from midnight to 6 am at Club Chango and enjoy an epic light and sound production with the sexiest GoGos, busy dark room and the hottest DJs.
- Enjoy an “Excellent” experience at the elegant Hotel Sardinero Madrid, featuring spacious rooms, high-end amenities and great location.
- Sala Chango – Disco and nightclub located in the Chamberí district, a 10-minute ride from the gay bars in Chueca.
- The hall is divided into two floors, with over 800 square meters and a capacity for over 600 people.
- Chango club boasts the latest technology in lighting with a sustainable state-of-the-art dynamic Led system that is unique in Madrid.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Kluster Parties Madrid
A taste of what to expect at Fuego
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo