From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Freedom Party – Dirty West – Maspalomas 2024
Every year, the Freedom Party together with Maspalomas Pride organises some of the biggest events taking place during the 10 day international pride festivities. The Dirty West party is one of the biggest!
- Visiting for Maspalomas Pride? Stay close to the Yumbo. Check out the latest hotel offers.
Dirty West Party – Pride in the Park
- Dirty West is the biggest party taking place during Maspalomas Pride. The event takes place in a new location in Maspalomas: Parque del Sur Auditorium, with capacity for 5,000 cowboys or wilder aborigines!
- Expect thousands of hot guys, food trucks, multiple bars, international guest DJs and live performances by top acts.
- The event kicks off at 12pm and continues right through to 9pm!
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the next edition.
- Auditorio Parque del Sur – Parque Sur, the biggest urban park in the south, located in Maspalomas, behind the bus station “Cruce Tablero”.
- The venue comes complete with an auditorium, stage, sound, light, bars and food trucks. There is also a VIP zone.
- It is a six-minute taxi ride or 30-minute walk from the Yumbo Centre.
Where to stay during Maspalomas Pride
The following Maspalomas Hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the parties taking place in the Yumbo centre, the heart of gay nightlife on the island of Gran Canaria.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.