From: Thursday, August 8, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Hot German guys in a city that loves to party 2024
Frankfurt Gay pride or Christopher Street day is always a fun weekend and features a colourful parade with around 40 floats, a full cultural program and some great after parties.
- Visiting for Frankfurt Pride? Stay close to the Pride Village at the Motel One, rated “Excellent” by guests and featuring crisp, modern rooms and perfect location for exploring the city’s top attractions and pride events.
Frankfurt Pride Parade
- The parade takes place on the Saturday with thousands of spectators taking to the streets of Frankfurt. The event, while still quite political, is fun and friendly and manages to combine the best of pride, delivering important messages but also celebrating diversity and independence.
- The demonstration begins on Saturday at 11.30 on the Römerberg, then leads in a large parade from noon through Frankfurt city center and ends around 2.15 p.m. in Töngesgasse. The event continues with shows and live performances in the pride village.
- Stay close to all the pride vents at the Marriott Frankfurt, featuring spacious rooms, a luxurious pool and spa and superb city views.
Frankfurt CSD Gay Pride Village
- Enjoy 3 days of parties and shows during Frankfurt Pride. The “Community Festival” takes place at Konstablerwache from 3pm on Friday and 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday. Expect live drag acts, tribute bands, international stars and DJs.
- Konstablerwache is a central square in the centre of Frankfurt am Main and part of its pedestrian zone. It lies to the east of Hauptwache with both squares linked by the Zeil, the central shopping area of the city.
- Stay close to the square. Frankfurt has some great hotel options located just steps from the Pride Village.
- CSD high-heel race
Cultural Program and Shopping
- The Bazaar of Diversity” is located on Grosse Friedberger Strasse. Here you will find the information street of the Frankfurter CSD, where various stands of the LGBTIQ groups, associations and initiatives are located. You can also buy handicrafts and Pride items.
Other Events and Pride Parties
With international and local acts keeping you entertained at the main stage, and all the gay bars and clubs putting on parties over the pride weekend, you will never run out of things to do.
- Enjoy the Open Air Cinema on the Thursday before the pride weekend at the Konstablerwacheand from 6 pm.
- an evening closing part at the Yacht Club on Sunday from 9pm.
- Grind Frankfurt XXL Edition – One of Frankfurt’s leading party promoters hosts a special edition of their regular circuit event.
- Delicious at Gibson Club hosts a Saturday night event
- Metropol Sauna is open 24 hours with a Foam Party on Friday at 10pm and Saturday at 5pm with Guest DJs.
Getting to CSD Frankfurt
- Christopher Street Day is not far from public transport. The S-Bahn takes visitors directly to Konstablerwache, and the U4 and U5 also stop here. With the tram you can go directly to Community Fest with line 11, line 12 goes to the Börneplatz stop, from where it only takes a three-minute walk.
- If you want to travel by car, you can park your car in the “Konstabler”, “Konrad-Adenauer-Straße” and “Amgericht” multi-storey car parks. The parking garages are open all night.
Where to stay during Frankfurt Pride?
The following hotels are close to the main pride celebrations and a short walk to the city’s gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Frankfurt
The gay scene is centred around the “Bermuda Triangle” area of Alte Gasse, Schafergasse and Bleichstrasse. Most of the best and central hotels are located around this area.
Recommended Hotels in Frankfurt By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Frankfurt that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The hotel features 303 luxurious rooms with traditional and modern decor as well as elegant and classic furnishings. All rooms features a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, an air condition unit and first-class toiletries from Aigner. Guests are welcome to enjoy an exquisite and delicate breakfast served at the hotel restaurant Hofgarten.
Hilton City Centre
5 Star, Readers Choice
The spacious rooms at the Hilton Frankfurt City overlook the city centre or Bockenheimer Anlage Park. All rooms and suites feature a large desk, flat-screen TV, and comfortable armchair. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas of the hotel, this hotel features a health club with complimentary 25 m pool as well as a restaurant with park terrace.
4 Star, Great Value
The bright and spacious non-smoking rooms at the NH Collection Frankfurt City feature modern décor. Every room includes a Nespresso coffee maker with capsules as well as a higher mattress and choice of pillows. This hotel also offers international cuisine and a spa area with sauna steam bath, and gym. An early-bird breakfast and full breakfast buffet
4 Star, Location
Residence Inn by Marriott Frankfurt City Center is set in the middle of Frankfurt/Main, close to Hauptwache and Zeil. Every studio comes with free WiFi and a complimentary continental breakfast. All studios come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace. Offers a sauna & a bar.
Video Frankfurt Pride – Christopher Street Day
Highlights of the Frankfurt Gay Pride Parade from Out TV.