From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Forever TLV & Megawoof Massive Party – Circuit Barcelona Edition 2024
Barcelona’s Circuit Festival Sunday Party is a 2 for 1 event featuring legeandary Parties Forever Tel Aviv & Megawoof in Sala Razzmatazz.
- If you plan on staying for Circuit Festival Barcelona, make the NH Calderon your home base. It is ideally located close to the gay bars and clubs of Eixample; close to the famous Las Ramblas in the heart of Barcelona. The hotel has a wonderful rooftop pool, spacious rooms and gay-friendly staff.
- Awaiting theme, lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Sunday’s party takes over Sala Razzmatazz, one of Barcelona’s most famous clubs.
- Forever TLV, the hottest party from Tel Aviv takes over the Main Room.
- Megawoof, the world’s No 1 Bear and Muscle event is held in Room 2.
- The party runs from 10pm to 6am.
- Join the hottest guys from around the world and enjoy two different experiences in one!
- Tickets are EUR 45 in advance, EUR 50 at the door
- Vip Tickets are EUR 1000 – (for 4 guests)
- Book Your Tickets Now
- Club Razzmatazz is on Calle Almogavers 122, Barcelona. Located in a unique building, associated with the city’s industrial landscape and a façade that is an icon in itself, the club is in the Poblenou neighbourhood in Barcelona. It is one of the city’s biggest with a capacity of over 2,000 people in its main hall.
- The club is a 10-minute drive from Eixample or a 20-minute metro ride. Arrive early to avoid queues and pre-book your rideshare on return.
- Alternatively, stay right by the venue at the Golden Hotel Barcelona with a gym, rooftop pool and spacious rooms.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Barcelona
The gay district of Barcelona is located in the city’s Eixample district, known locally as “Gaixample”. Here you will find most of the gay bars, clubs and restaurants. It is quite compact and easy to navigate. There are also lots of hotels and apartments available in this area.
Recommended Hotels in Barcelona
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Barcelona that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
El Palace, 5 Star
Old World Charm
Hotel El Palace Barcelona is located in Eixample District, close to the Ramblas, the main shopping area and Barcelona’s main tourist attractions. It offers a Mayan-style luxury spa. A limousine service with a chauffeur is available on request. Stylish air-conditioned rooms with classic decor, satellite TV, desk, minibar and a private bathroom
H10 Metropolitan, 4 Star
Great chill out pool
Featuring a rooftop terrace with a bar and chill-out pool, H10 Metropolitan is located in Barcelona, 90 m from Plaça Catalunya. It offers a tapas restaurant and free WiFi. Each room has a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, coffee machine and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes.
Catalonia Plaza, 4 Star
Great Value for money
Hotel Catalonia Plaza Cataluña offers an outdoor pool and stylish, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. It is housed in a Modernist building 50 m from Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya. The hotel serves a continental buffet breakfast with show cooking and it includes a wide variety of regional products and home-made cakes.
Hotel Cram, 4 Star
Stylish- Perfect Location
The Cram Hotel is located in a building that dates back to 1892 and features a modernist façade, and a modern, elegant interior. Rooms boast advanced lighting and access control technology. The air-conditioned rooms a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms feature beds by Treca de Paris, and elegant curtains by Gastón y Daniela.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Barcelona
Barcelona is known for its diverse and vibrant LGBTQ+ community, and there are several popular gay neighbourhoods that offer exciting experiences. Here are five of the most well-known gay neighbourhoods, each with its own unique charm and attractions
Eixample | Close to the city centre
- Located to the northeast of the city centre, Eixample is one of Barcelona’s most famous gay neighbourhoods, often referred to as “Gaixample”.
- The neighbourhood is home to numerous gay-friendly hotels, gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- One of the most popular attractions in Eixample is Antoni Gaudí’s modernist building, Casa Batlló.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Raval has a bohemian atmosphere with an alternative gay scene and is home to Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
The gothic quarter offers a mix of historic charm, trendy shops, and an inclusive atmosphere in the heart of the city.