From: Thursday, October 5, 2023
To: Thursday, October 5, 2023
Flash Party Ibiza 2023
Flash Ibiza! Break down the walls; everyone is welcome, gay, straight, boy, girl, don’t knows, don’t care!, Be yourself, don’t be anybody else.
- Set in the rural hills outside San Antonio, Pikes is a hotel and party venue, poolside bar and restaurant with a juicy history.
- Flash Ibiza is the LGBT-oriented music party with DJ Guy Williams from Manchester and several guest DJs, held during Ibiza’s Summer Season.
- The party runs once a month from July to September at the Legendary Pikes Ibiza, at Freddies & Sunset Terrace, Camí de Sa Vorera.
- Flash runs from 10 pm until 4 am. Come dance under the stars to old acid house records, new jackin’ house and disco sounds.
- Enjoy that old Ibiza spirit of mixing things up but still having infectious energy on the dancefloor.
- Lucy Fizz hosts the event.
- Discover where to stay, play and party with our Gay Guide to Ibiza.
The Schedule 2023
- Thursday, Oct 5th – Flash Closing Party
- Flash are back for summer at Pikes, taking over Freddie’s and the Sunset Terrace across seven dates, from May to October.
- Pikes is easy to get to, hop in a cab from the centre of San Antonio and it’ll set you back around €10-15.
- Because of the way Pikes is laid out and operates, you can start by the pool and be chilled and Balearic and build it up. Chill Out, Balearia, Deep House and Funk by the pool, to Jackin’ House, House and Acid House in Freddies. It’s that journey.
- San Antonio is home to Ibiza’s famous Sunset Strip with world-class Sunset bars, undeniably a legendary spot on Ibiza and a rite of passage for visitors to the Island.
- Ibiza’s super-clubs, including Amnesia, Pacha, Ushuaïa, Hi Ibiza and Privilege, are all about 15-25 minutes away in a taxi,
- The two most famous gay hotels on the Island are located in San Antonio, a 20-minute drive from Ibiza town.
- Axel beach San Antonio – 4 Star Set on the beachfront at San Antonio Beach, AxelBeach Ibiza is an adults-only hotel featuring two outdoor pools, a free spa and a gym with sea views.
- The Purple Hotel – Gay Only boasts an outdoor pool and sun terrace in Sant Antonio. Cafe del Mar and Mambo are 7 minutes away
Recommended Ibiza Hotels
The following hotels are close to the Island’s best beaches and parties:
Discover the best beaches, restaurants and bars with our Gay Guide to Ibiza
Gay Map of Ibiza
Gay visitors have two areas to check-out. During the day at Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza’s gay beach and at night in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing! The legendary gay parties take place in the Superclubs around the south of the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ibiza that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Mirador de Dalt
5 Star, Luxury
This historical property overlooks the Mediterranean from its hilltop position in central Ibiza Town. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and a whirlpool bath. The air-conditioned rooms at the Mirador de Dalt Vila feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has plasma satellite TV and the bathrooms come with Bulgari products and a bathrobe.
THB Los Molinos
4 Star, Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness centre and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and minibar. THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa
Hotel Royal Plaza
4 Star, Great Value
Royal Plaza features a spa and a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city, the cathedral, and the Mediterranean Sea. The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped with bright decór and air conditioning. Each has a pillow menu, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe, which can store notebook-sized laptops and tablets. An onsite spa with a hot tub
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
4 Star, Location
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.
Video Ibiza Guide
More than just sun, sea and sand
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Ibiza
Ibiza is known for its inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, making it a popular destination for gay travelers from around the world. The island has a vibrant gay scene with various gay-friendly venues, events, and establishments.
Ibiza Town | The capital city of Ibiza
- Ibiza Town: The capital city of Ibiza is a hub for the gay community.
- Within Ibiza Town, the Dalt Vila area features many gay-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- You’ll find a lively nightlife scene, including iconic gay clubs like Pacha and Amnesia, which host LGBTQ+ events.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ibiza
Located just south of Ibiza Town offering a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. With gay friendly bars & restaurants. The beach here is popular with gay travelers.
Playa d’en Bossa
On the west coast of the island, with a growing gay scene and several bars & clubs. It’s known for its stunning sunsets & a more laid-back vibe compared to Ibiza Town.