From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fire Island Leather Weekend 2024
Fire Island Leather Weekend takes place each year in May and is organised by Exelsior M.C, a social and charitable Club for Gay men celebrating leather.
- Fire Island Villas and hotels fill up almost a year in advance. Search for one now and reserve!
- The Leather Weekend is the party to start your Summer and is one of New York City’s best leather parties benefiting Fire Island organisations.
- Events take place over the entire weekend with a Social hour at the Ice Palace nightclub at the Grove Hotel, followed by a Master and Slave auction!
- On the Saturday events include a leather breakfast, a cocktail hour, a Sirs and Cigar afternoon, a cocktail hour and a dinner followed by the Mr Fire Island Leather contest.
- Sunday finishes the event with a Leather Brunch and a closing ceremony.
- Events are held at various locations including the Belvedere Guest House, the Island Breeze Restaurant and at Floyd’s.
- Check out our insider gay guide to Fire Island.
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
Fire island is home to some great condos and villas. Book early.
For further information and advice on
Fire Island Leather Weekend Website
You wont find may hotels on the Island and most people share houses over the Summer season or rent poolside villas during the peak events! Planning a trip to fire island requires advance planning and be prepared to spend a lot during popular holidays and festivals. Fire Island is approximately 2 hours journey from New York city.
A special property for discerning renters, this 4600-square foot gem has every amenity .5 spacious BRs w/ ensuite baths; 3 w/ private decks; master suite deck overlooks bay.
Close to the harbor; Stunning Oceanfront views: Central Air-Conditioning: 5 Bedrooms/ 4.5 baths – including the glass walled master suite overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
This beach home in an epic natural setting will take you away from your worries, recharge, and offer you an unforgettable experience with great views and an epic deck.
Walk through the doors of this beautiful oceanfront house and your first sight will be of a 17 foot high wall of glass overlooking the ocean and a massive, brand-new ocean deck.