From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Finale Mardi Gras Sydney Closing Party 2024
Over the last few years at Sydney Mardi Gras, Sunday has become just as popular to party as the Saturday following the parade. This dance-floor is for all those looking to get that little bit more out of their weekend.
- Stay close to the party in Darling Harbour, just 7 minutes from the vibrant Oxford street area. Try the Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour, a cosy, bespoke hotel with a unique vibe, large rooms and funky amenities.
- Awaiting theme and venue confirmation for the next edition.
- Whether you’ve partied, volunteered, worked, slept or stepped straight out of Laneway – FINALE is your Sunday Night Destination!
- A night & morning filled with international talent we’ll dance our way through till sunrise at Sydney’s Largest Superclub HOME!
- The party runs from 9pm to 9am.
- Dance with the hottest guys from Sydney and beyond and experience 12 hours of amazing music.
The Line Up
- Finale brings the worlds top DJs to Sydney Mardi Gras, for one unforgettable event.
- Awaiting lineup for the next edition.
- Home, a lively club sprawling over 3 floors with light shows, funky wall art and waterfront outdoor areas in Darling Harbour. This multi-level super club features eight rooms, top-of-the-line audio-visual production, and a booming surround system.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following hotels are close to Sydney’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and clubs:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.