From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
El Mozo Circuit Events Bogotá 2023
El Mozo is one of Bogota’s leading party promoters in Latin America and brings the biggest parties to the Colombian capital each year.
- Are you visiting Bogota for this event? The Mercure Bogota is just 500m from the venue. The 4-star hotel has a Fabulous rating, spacious rooms and modern amenities.
- El Mozo typically hosts its large parties on Saturday nights and Sunday Afternoons.
- Doors open at 2 pm, and the party continues all day and late into the evening.
- Royal Theatre Centre hosts El Mozo’s big productions.
- Other events are sent to ticketholders are announced the day before the event.
- Signature parties include “Terraza El Mozo“, Bogota Pride Fest and Misterio Halloween.
- 30th September – MOXXO – New Big Production at Royal Centre
Terraza el Mozo
- 1st October –Terraza El Mozo
- Events are held at various venues – venues are confirmed a few days before each party.
- One-off events are held at Incognito Club with a large dancefloor, stage and bar. It is 8-minutes from the gay neighbourhood.
- Larger events are held at The Royal Theatre Center, located in the Chapinero neighbourhood in the city of Bogotá.
- The modern theatre has played host to some of Bogota’s top gay events. The maximum capacity of the theatre is 4,500 people; it is the largest theatre located in Bogotá.
- Discover the best hotels close to the venue.
- For a truly unique stay, consider the Casa Legado Hotel, an exceptional hotel just a short distance from the venue offering a boutique hotel experience with delicious a la carte breakfast.
- Bogota is Colombia’s sprawling, high-altitude capital, home to more than 7.2 million people. The gay scene is vibrant and varied, with a bar for all tastes.
- Chapinero is home to Bogotá’s gay neighbourhood, a well to do district 30 minutes to one hour drive from the downtown district of Candelaria. Yes, traffic can be quite an issue in the city, so plan accordingly. We suggest you stay in the gay district and use it as your base to explore the rest of the city.
- Bogota’s gay bars are spread out along Carrera 9 street between Calles 58 to 60 in the Chapinero district, a 30 minute ride away. The busiest include:
- Village Cafe – Quirky and different, Village Cafe is a great place to begin your afternoon with a coffee or a light bite to eat.
- Estacion Cafe – Delicious cocktails and a varied dinner menu with a range of dishes.
- El Recreo de Adan – One of the city’s coolest gay bars and home to sexy waiters and a relaxed vibe. Note, there are two bars, one in Zona Rosa and one in Chapinero.
- Color House Cafe Bar – Long-running gay bar with a mix of patrons. Steps from the popular Theatron super club, and famous for playing camp pop music and anthems.
- Leos Bar Mistica – Fun atmosphere complete with Rumba shows, a bear night and karaoke.
- Theatron de Película – Epic nightclub split into 12 mini clubs spread over five floors. Each club is devoted to a musical theme, from the 80s to Salsa.
- Punto 59 – A Colombian institution with a popular dance floor and fun vibe. Dance the night away over the weekend with hunky guys on the dancefloor.
- El Mozo – The city’s most stylish club with a beautiful terrace bar opens in the early afternoon. Hosts famous circuit DJs, Drag Queens and theme nights.
- Baño Turco Saint Moritz – Longest running sauna in the city, recently renovated with shows, massages and cruising. Very bear-friendly.
- Complices Spa – Entertainment complex with Roman pool, Turkish baths, jacuzzi and private relaxation rooms.Popular with younger guys.
- Dagoas Spa – 24 hour sauna in Bogota with large pool, sauna, small bar, cages, slings a dark dungeon and masseur services.
Here are the hotels we recommend with good reviews, close to all the action:
Map of Gay Bogotá
Recommended Hotels in Bogota
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bogota that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring a restaurant, this design hotel offers panoramic city and mountain views. The spacious rooms in B.O.G. Hotel feature a private bathroom, LCD satellite TV, seating area and mini-bar. They hotel was designed by the Portuguese designer Nini Andrade Silva and is inspired by the Gold Museum. Room service, 24-hour front desk & a spa
Salvio Parque 93
5 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a fitness center, bar and views of city a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi and Five different restaurants. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. At the hotel every room includes a private bathroom and the property is nonsmoking
HAB Hotel Bogotá
4 Star, Great Value
HAB Hotel Bogotá features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Bogotá. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, free WiFi. All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a bidet.
Hotel 84 DC
4 Star, Location
Rooms with chic décor and city views can be enjoyed. 84 DC is just a 5-minute walk from Bogota’s trendy restaurant district. There is free Wi-Fi and private parking. At 84, bright rooms are fitted with cable TV, designer style décor and full kitchen facilities. Suites feature a bathroom and a large TV. Room service is also available.
Video of El Mozo
Highlights of previous parties at the club