From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Dreamland Pride in Central Park New York 2024
Get ready for Pride in Central Park! The largest NYC pride outdoor music festival is held at the Iconic SummerStage.
- Stay close to the Pride celebrations and the party in the park at The Pearl New York, a 4-star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, offering great rates, spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Jake Resnicow brings his world-famous Dreamland Festival to Central Park for one of the biggest gay Sunday Funday celebrations in the world.
- Summerstage is set to be transformed into a Dreamland experience with fabulous shows, light and sound to celebrate New York Pride.
- Enjoy a unique audio-visual production of live performances, Gogo dancers, drag queens and a stellar lineup of special guests.
- Upgrade your Pride NYC experience at the Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring luxurious rooms and suites, world-class service and stunning interiors.
- Central Park Summer Stage – One of New York’s most beloved accessible, outdoor performing arts stages.
- The stage is located on the illustrious 5th Avenue entrance to Central Park.
- Since its inception nearly 40 years ago, more than six million people from New York City and around the world have enjoyed SummerStage.
- There truly is no better place to experience music than amongst the trees in this iconic spot.
Where to stay in New York
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen