From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Dilf Los Angeles 2023
DILF is one of the hottest men-only events and hosts some of the biggest men only events not to be missed. The hottest guys descend upon LA for a night to remember.
- Stay close to the party at the Silver Lake pool and inn on Santa Monica Boulevard offering great rooms, a highly rated breakfast and outdoor pool.
- International Guest DJs spin the decks on the three different levels of Los Globos for one awesome party.
- The DILF event takes over the entire 3 levels of Los Globos in LA. Get your best jocks ready for a fun fetish night. DILF runs from 9pm until 3am.
- Fetish gear is highly encouraged to set the mood for all the guys at the party. Think jocks, harnesses, gear, leather and fetish wear. A free clothes check is available. The DILF Party is produced by Joe Whitaker and has toured more than 19 different US cities. It has a reputation for being one of the friendliest and sexiest events in town.
- Los Globos is a huge night club on 3040 Sunset Blvd. The historic nightclub is in the heart of Silverlake, just 5 minutes West of Downtown Los Angeles and 5 minutes East of Hollywood and offer three unique and highly atmospheric environments located on two levels–each with its its own stage and bars. The DILF party will take over the entire venue for its LA return.
- This party has been postponed due to the passing of the promoter Joe Whitaker.
Gay Silver Lake
- Los Angeles’ original gay enclave is the Silver Lake neighborhood, located northwest of Downtown L.A. Trendsetters have long mixed with a substantial Latino population, and today its rolling hills are lined with pillbox-sized homes, hip clubs and eateries, Salvadoran pupuserias and trendy, friendly bars. If you are staying in the area for the party, check out these popular venues over the weekend.
- The Black Cat, Upscale American gastropub in a historic location related to the LGBTQ civil rights movement;the site of one of the first demonstrations in the United States protesting police brutality against the gay community.
- 33 Taps Silver Lake, Expansive sports bar provides pub grub, more than 30 brews on tap & big screens beaming games.
- Eagle LA, Long-standing gay hot spot caters to a leather-wearing crowd, with cheap beer nights & DJs.
- Akbar, Lively, gay-friendly bar with an unpretentious vibe, tiny dance floor & well-stocked jukebox.
Trending Hotels in Los Angeles
The following Hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to West Hollywood and a short ride to Silverlake.
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of the best of Gay Silver Lake
Out & About: Silver Lake/DTLA
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.