From: Saturday, August 24, 2024
To: Sunday, August 25, 2024
Denver Back Alley Leather & Fetish Weekend 2024
Rocky Mountain Leather Alliance brings you the biggest leather event in Colorado, the Denver Back Alley, Leather, BDSM and fetish weekend.
- Are you visiting Denver for the Leather Weekend? Stay downtown, close to the city’s top attractions and the Capitol Hill gay district at the Hyatt Centric, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms, fitness room, highly-rated breakfasts, and stunning rooftop terrace.
- August 24th and 25th 2024 – Denver Back Alley takes over the parking lot of Trade on Santa Fe Drive for two days of fun, where you can hang out with other kinksters in your best fetish gear.
- The event runs on the weekend before Labor Day each year, from 2.30 pm until eight each night and includes a vendor market, kink demos, tasters, games, and live entertainment.
- Party with the hottest leather guys from Denver and beyond at one of the USA’s most popular Summer fetish events.
- Enjoy a warm gay-friendly welcome at the hip Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, featuring designer rooms, a free wine happy hour and luxurious amenities.
- Trade is Denver’s premier gay fetish bar featuring nightly events, cocktails, theme parties and a large patio.
- The outdoor parking lot is converted into a Leather-lover’s dream and hosts two days of fun in the Sun, followed by after-parties in the club.
- Enjoy cheap drinks, friendly staff, and a relaxed atmosphere inside the bar, which is open daily but busiest at weekends.
- Thursday’s underwear night is popular, as is the 3rd Friday for “Rough Play”.
- Entrance to the party is through the bar for those over 21. A coat check is available for those wishing to change into their gear onsite.
- 2024 TBC – Don’t miss the Megawoof Denver After Back Alley Party, at Trade.
Gay Denver & Other Popular Cruise Bars
- Capitol Hill is considered to be the official Denver gay area. However, Denver has several gay areas spread out in and around the Capitol Hill neighbourhood.
- North Capitol Hill is the busiest district, but you’ll also find local gay bars to the south, along the eastern edge of the Baker neighbourhood.
- Stay close to the bars and clubs in the Cherry Cheek district, an upscale neighborhood and home to several highly-rated hotels.
- If you are in town for the Back Alley Weekend, the following bars are also popular:
- Denver Eagle – The Denver Eagle is a massive club inside an old warehouse space just north of LoDo
- Denver Sweet – Denver’s Bear Inspired LGBTQ-friendly bar featuring music videos, dancing, and a social rooftop bar.
Recommended Denver Hotels
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here, with hotels an easy walk to bars
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Denver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Denver that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
- 5-Star, Elegant Suites, Mountain Views
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- iPod docking, flat-screen TV
- Luxurious suites with stunning views & a full-service spa, ideal for a pampered Denver stay.
Grand Hyatt Denver
4 Star – Luxury
- 4-Star, Indoor Pool, On-Site Restaurant
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, free WiFi
- Comfortable rooms with modern amenities, indoor pool, close to Denver attractions.
4 Star – Great Amenities
- 4-Star, Rooftop Pool, Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- 37-inch TV, gift shop
- Offers rooftop pool with city views & a state-of-the-art fitness centre, perfect for a Denver visit.
4 Star – Perfect Location
- 4-Star, Outdoor Pool, Business Center
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, ergonomic desk chair
- Features an outdoor pool, modern business amenities, & comfortable rooms in a prime location.