From: Saturday, February 24, 2024
To: Saturday, February 24, 2024
Daywash – Candyland – Sydney Mardi Gras Party 2024
Candyland hosts a very special edition of Candyland as part of Sydney’s Mardi Gras festival celebrations.
- Stay just steps from the Ivy at the Establishment Hotel, a stunning option with breathtaking views, large rooms and superior amenities.
- Next Edition – CANDYLAND XXL Saturday 24 February 2024 from 12pm-8pm @ Ivy Club
- Candyland returns to the glamorous Ivy Club Sydney for Mardi Gras Weekend 2024 for an epic incomparable circuit day party experience featuring two levels, (indoor and outdoor), a laser and light show and eye candy gogo boys.
- The outdoor party runs from 2pm to 10pm featuring an International Circuit Party DJ Royalty line, jaw-dropping performances and some of the finest party trade.
- Candland offers a choice of diverse dance spaces, chillout zones and stage shows that come together seamlessly to provide a party that serves up that candy-sweet sugar rush that keeps you moving, grooving and grinding’ all night long.
- The Ivy – One of the city’s finest pool clubs. perched atop ivy complex in the middle of Sydney’s CBD. It’s a little slice of heaven inspired by the Italian coastline and is Sydney’s only rooftop pool bar.
- Stay close to the venue at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, offering spacious rooms, a luxurious indoor pool and a perfect location for exploring the Mardi Gras parties.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following hotels are close the city’s top attractions and the local gay bars.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Video Of Daywash Candyland
Daywash: Candyland. Ivy, Sydney
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.