From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Daddyland Festival Dallas, Independence Day Weekend 2024
Daddyland Festival Dallas is the mother of all circuit parties made for daddy lovers! The event will see Dallas become party central for four days over the 4th of July weekend.
- Awaiting dates and venue of the host hotel.
- The Daddyland Festival is produced by Daddy Ersin, featuring siz days of dance parties, pool parties and outdoor daytime circuit events.
- The program is long and hard! Don’t miss the Mega Ram Party and the Pluge Pool Waterpark Day.
- Daily Pool parties and BTS Dallas Afterhours after hour events take over the Host venue.
- Sunday’s Mega Ram is typically held at the legendary S4 Club.
- Monday’s Plunge waterpark day takes over Hawaiian Falls Garland.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas
- Virgin Dallas Hotel – Our preferred hotel in Dallas, with beautiful decor, modern gym and superb customer service.
- Warwick Melrose Dallas – Rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, outdoor pool and just 5 minutes from the host hotel. Close to all the city’s gay bars and clubs.
- Hilton Garden Inn – Great location with excellent facilities and sweeping views of the city.
- Fairmont Dallas – In the arts district, with a sublime rooftop pool and top notch gym.
Daddyland Dallas Party Schedule
- Awaiting schedule and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Most of the popular gay bars in Dallas are found in Oak Lawn & Cedar Springs. Often also referred to as “The Strip”, Oak Lawn is located a few miles north of downtown Dallas. It is known for being a trendy, LGBTQ-friendly neighborhood that offers many different coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and more.
- There are some great hotels in the uptown district, close to the strip.
- Oak Cliff is a very popular gay neighborhood whose main street has become one of the most popular gay strips in Dallas.
- Hawaiian Falls Garland – The waterpark day is the highlight of the Paddyland Weekend and takes over the Hawaaian Falls Garland, a spacious waterpark with slides and pools.
- The Bomb Factory hosts the Main event on Saturday; a state of the art 50,000 square foot music venue and event space located in the heart of historic Deep Ellum in Dallas, Texas.
- S4 is a 24,000 square feet nightclub located in the heart of the Dallas gay district of Oaklawn. The club features a huge dance floor, immersing lights and sound, a great outdoor patio, and a glassed lounge upstairs for drag and a cabaret theatre and other entertainment.
Where to stay in Dallas?
The following hotels are close to all of the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the Daddyland parties and Dallas gay bars:
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Of Daddyland Circuit Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.