From: Thursday, July 25, 2024
To: Sunday, July 28, 2024
Comic-Con San Diego Gay Circuit Weekend 2024
Comic-Con goes a little gay at Rich’s during the world’s biggest comic expo in San Diego.
- Are you visiting San Diego for Comic-Con? Stay at the Mixy San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a great location, high-end amenities, superb breakfasts and friendly staff.
- San Diego Comic-Con is one of the biggest expos in the world and attracts thousands of gay costume lovers each July.
- Rich’s hosts two signature parties during the weekend of the event attracting hot guys dressed up as their favourite comic characters.
- As you can guess, sometimes the costumes leave very little to the imagination, what fun!
- So grab your spandex, flex those muscles and who knows, you may fall in love with a caped crusader or an evil villain.
- The sexiest boys get to go on stage and strut their stuff for special prizes.
- Friday, July 26th, 2024 – Poke Ball – Anime Comic-Con Party
- Saturday, July 27th, 2024 – Heroes and Villains – Comic-Con Party.
- Parties run from 9 pm to 2 am.
- Rich’s – San Diego’s largest and most popular gay nightclub.
- The club has two large, separate rooms with a fully-stocked bar, DJ, and dance floor.
- It also has a VIP area with four private VIP booths, and a private party room overlooking the main dance floor.
- Guests can also enjoy an outdoor smoking patio.
- Rich’s San Diego is located in the heart of Hillcrest on the main drag of University Avenue, across from the Uptown Shopping Center.
- Stay close by in the Mission Valley district, close to all the gay bars and clubs. Try the Kings Inn Hotel, with a great pool, gym and perfect location.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Diego that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pendry San Diego
4 Star, Fab Pool
Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar and offers free WiFi. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter features a sundeck with outdoor games, spa services and a swimming pool. A 55-inch flat-screen TV each guestroom is furnished with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A laptop safe and work desk are also provided. Eco-friendly LED and CFL lights along with solar shades
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
3 Star, Great Value
Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historical, European-style hotel built in 1913. The original architectural design with marble walls and stairways is featured at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Each stylish room at this hotel provides a seating area with a cable TV and a DVD player. Suites include a refrigerator, a coffee machine
Inn at the Park
3 Star, Location
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities. Inn at the Park features traditional historic charm and spacious suites. Each suite includes clean white linens and a cable TV.
Video The Ultimate San Diego Guide
Discover the best of San Diego with Michael Martello