From: Friday, July 7, 2023
To: Sunday, July 9, 2023
Gay Pride Cologne and the Cologne CSD parade are part of a larger Gay Pride Festival, which includes several cultural events, concerts and parties. Cologne is the 4th largest city in Germany and is one of the most gay-friendly destinations in Europe.
- Are you visiting Cologne Pride? Stay close to the party at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and an excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
CSD Cologne Street Festival
- Friday, July 7th to Sunday, 9th 2023 – Events kick off in Cologne’s charming Old City district at 6 pm on Friday with a huge Street Festival.
- After the official opening, three stages burst into life. The Street Party includes food trucks, bars, information stands, vendor booths across several nearby squares, and a complete stage program featuring local and international acts, DJs, drag queens and liver performances.
- Don’t miss the daily dance stage shows at Günter-Wand-Platz and the Friday Opening Party at Odonien/artheater/Helios37.
- Stay close to the Pride celebrations at Maison Marasil, a design hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests in the heart of the old town, featuring individually designed rooms and apartments.
Cologne Pride Parade
- Sunday, July 9th 2023 – Cologne Gay Pride Parade starts from Deutzer Brücke, working its way through the old town to Komödienstraße, with over 120 floats participating in the parade.
- The parade typically kicks off at noon. Deutzer Brücke offers a panoramic view of the historic old town (Altstadt).
- If you plan on visiting, book your hotel in the gay district early, as this is one of the most popular Summer pride events in July.
Pride Festival Cologne
- July 7th to July 10th 2023 – The Cologne Pride Festival hosts a weekend of pride circuit parties featuring international DJs, dancers and fantastic stage shows with live performances, dancers and large play areas.
- Events end with the world-famous Green Komm, Naughty Control after-party (day and night parties).
Sexy Cologne Pride Festival Main Event
- July 8th, 2023 – Sexy Cologne Pride Edition A unique one-off special edition of the Sexy party with 14 different DJs, four stages, XXL play area and an amusement park!
Babylon Pool Party
- July 9th – The Babylon Pool party is the perfect way to end your Cologne Pride celebrations on Monday.
Cologne Pride Fetish Events
- July 7th – Xtreme Cologne, with more than 2,000 sexy fetish fans taking over a massive warehouse location with international DJs and massive play space.
- July 8th – Cologne Partyboat, hot sounds and hot guests invite you to a tour on the river in the sun and drinks on the XXL open-air party deck.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse to the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
- Head to ExCorner, Cologne’s best gay bar with cosy interiors and attractive, young clientele.
- Ruhrpott, offers delicious nibbles and fantastic cocktails..
- Die Mumu, is the place to go if you want to dance late into the night.
Where to stay during Cologne Pride?
- Our top trending hotel is the Hyatt Regency Cologne, just a short ride away from the Pride Festival and has excellent views of the Cathedral, the old town and the river Rhine.
The following Cologne hotels are also trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s gay bars and the pride celebrations:
Hotel Lyskirchen, Maritim Hotel, Dorint-Cologne, 25hours Hotel,
Its advisable to Book in advance
Book now and pay on arrival
Steigenberger Hotel one of the top-rated
locations in Cologne next to the gay bars
For further information and advice on
Cologne Pride, visit The website
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Christopher Street Day – Cologne / Köln Official Video
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar