From: Thursday, May 16, 2024
To: Monday, May 20, 2024
Cologne 2024 becomes the centre of the Fetish World
The Cologne Fetish Pride has become one of the main events in Europe for the leather, rubber, skinhead, and fetish lovers, this five day event see lots of parties in all the bars and clubs.
- Visiting for Fetish Pride? Stay at Maison Marasil, a design hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests in the heart of the old town, featuring individually designed rooms and apartments
Cologne Fetish Pride
- Cologne Fetish Pride main events include The Guyz Party and the election of Mr Fetish NRW.
- Other Events include fetish dinners and brunch, meet & greet, pub crawls and a city tour with a difference.
- Don’t miss the Cologne Fetish party boat, a unique event and the perfect opportunity to explore the city by the water.
- Book your stay early as this is one of Cologne’s busiest times of year, falling on Pentecost week, bars, leather and the fetish community located along the banks of the Rhine, will be the epicenter of a holiday that wins fans every year.
- Retail Therapy – daily shopping offers at MGW (Mega Gay World) each day from noon until 8 pm.
- Happy Hour – at the Bearded Bar from 6 pm until 8 pm – draft bears 2 for 1, Becks Half Price and host of the After Boat Party on Sunday from 9 pm.
- Cruising – Nightly at Pulelrman’s Cruising Club from 9 pm until 3 am.
- Stay close to the main parties each night. The the Ibis Koeln Am Dom offers great rates and is just steps from the club.
- Awaiting dates and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition. Use the following as a guide:
- Enjoy a unique welcome party at Kinkz from 7 pm on the opening night of the event. Other highlights include:
- Colour Code Party at Pullermans with Skippo. Presentation of Mr. Fetish NRW 2023 candidates.
- GUYZ Party, Anniversary & Fetish Edition at Klub Domhof from 10 pm until 6am.
- Cologne Fetish Boat from 3 pm until 5.30 pm , followed by the Mr Fetish NRW 2023 at My Lord from 8 pm to 10 pm.
- Upgrade your Cologne experience at the Excelsior Hotel Ernst, a luxurious hotel with impressive views and spacious rooms.
- Most of the gay bars and club are in Altstadt, the old town. It is also where you will find the best shopping streets.
Cologne Cruising Bars
- The Bearded Bear Bear (The 3B) – A re-birth of a popular bar for the bear community with a long history.
- My Lord – My Lord is a gay café and bar with a busy outdoor terrace.
- Deck 5 – Late night gay bar with backroom. Popular with older guys.
- Kinkz – Fetish bar in the centre of Cologne. New edition.
- Pullermanns – Longest running cruising club in the city.
- Klub Domhof – Located directly under the tracks of the main railway station and overlooking the cathedral, on two floors with a spacious bar and outdoor terrace.
- Club Rheinfetisch – Clubhouse for the Rheinfetish Motorcycling group and hosts of several of the Fetish Pride Parties.
- Stay close to the Fetish Club house at the Motel One Köln-Waidmarkt, rated “Fabulous” by guests with modern rooms, quality breakfast options and central location.
- Badehaus Babylon – Friday – Two for One Regular admission // Voucher for free entry on a Friday within 4 weeks. Saturday – Afterparty Cruising from 11 pm until 6am.
- Phoenix Sauna – Happy Fetish Pride 17€ Admission // Open throughout until Tuesday, May 30 06:00
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
The following cologne hotels are all are close to the city’s top attractions, bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Of Gay Berlin
5 minute guide to the best of Gay Berlin with The Travelers.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.