From: Friday, May 24, 2024
To: Sunday, May 26, 2024
Party and Shop ’till you drop in Dusseldorf 2024
Note – the event moves to May in 2024 – Christopher Street Day Dusseldorf is the name for Dusseldorf Gay Pride and sees about 50,000 people out in the streets celebrating, partying and having fun.
- Are you visiting for Carnival? The Living Hotel De Medici is an excellent option, located in the heart of the old town. The 4-star hotel has beautifully appointed rooms in a unique heritage-listed building.
- Friday May 24th to Sunday May 26th, 2024 – Dusseldorf is awash with rainbows each year during the pride celebrations with parties, events and a colorful parade taking over the streets for an entire weekend. The city has a small but colourful collection of bars and clubs as well as outstanding shopping opportunities.
Dusseldorf Pride Parade
- Saturday May 25th, 2024 – The parade takes place on Saturday and is always one of the main highlights of the weekend
- The parade starts at 2pm from Graf-Adolf-Platz and works its way through the old town, past the town hall and along the bank of the Rhine.
The Gay Village
- Friday to Sunday – Most of the entertainment happens in the gay village on the Johannes-Rau-Platz where the main stage is located. The stage features various artists performing over the 3 days.
Welcoming, exciting and tolerant – this is how the lifestyle city on the banks of the River Rhine presents itself to its guests: it’s the place where everyone will find something to their taste.
The gay bars in Dusseldorf are mainly in the city center with a couple in the old Town. The city centre is relatively small and can be explored easily on foot.
- Bar Studio 1 – Intimate cocktail bar with a classy, vintage atmosphere featuring a vaulted ceiling.
- K1-Club – Leading nightclub for gays, lesbians and friends. Hosts popular 80s, 90s and Europop parties.
- Ludwigs Bier und Brot – Long-running gay bar and cafe with breakfast and lunch options.
- Nähkörbchen – Cosy gay bar with an outside terrace. Regular theme nights and events.
- Queenz – Weekend bar with pop music and cocktails.
Recommended Hotels in Dusseldorf
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the gay bars and the pride festivities:
Gay Map of Dusseldorf
The gay bars in Dusseldorf are mainly in the city center with a couple in the old Town, we have chosen Hotels close to the bars in the city center that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Dusseldorf By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dusseldorf that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Centrally located on the Königsallee boulevard, this 5-star hotel in Düsseldorf offers soundproofed rooms with classical-style décor, and an elegant brasserie with panoramic views. Spacious non-smoking rooms and suites with flat-screen TV, iPod station, and luxurious décor are provided. A personal assistant is on hand. WiFi is free.
Max Brown Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
This design hotel with free WiFi lies in the famous Japanese Quarter in the heart of Düsseldorf. The contemporary rooms at the Max Brown Hotel Midtown feature distinctive own-brand art as well as signature bedding. Rooms feature top-quality spa and bathroom amenities as well as a view of the city or courtyard.
Ruby Coco Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Ruby Coco Hotel Dusseldorf is attractively situated in the middle of Düsseldorf. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Königsallee, Theater an der Kö, and Kom(m)ödchen. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests. The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
3 Star, Location
Situated in the heart of the city of Düsseldorf, this design hotel offers bright rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi in all areas and a 24-hour reception. Each of the modern rooms at Motel One Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof is simply furnished with a flat-screen TV and contemporary-style bathroom. Some offer guests extra comfort with larger beds.
Video Of Dusseldorf Pride
Highlights from the CSD Dusseldorf Parade