From: Saturday, December 30, 2023
To: Saturday, December 30, 2023
Cave Party Brussels 2023
Cave is a pop up underground gay party in Brussels featuring Techno, Progressive House and Trance. The event occurs on different dates throughout the year and during special occasions and holidays.
- Are you visiting Brussels? Stay in the heart of the gay district near the Grand Place, at Pillows City Hotel rated “Superb” by visitors and with delicious breakfast options, modern room décor and excellent amenities.
- The Cave is a party concept in Brussels for electronic music lovers, LGBT & friends; everyone is welcome as long as they come to dance and enjoy the atmosphere while respecting others.
- Cave Brussels brings the best selection of local and international DJs, playing non-mainstream music, making you dance all night long.
- Join the sexiest and friendliest guys in the city for a night unique party on your next visit to Gay Brussels.
The Next Edition
- Saturday 30th December, – The 2023 Closing event with Boris, Saeed Ali and Thomas M.
- Barrio Café is Cave’s original location, where it all started. The club is like a basement and perfectly fitting with the spirit of the party. The cafe is located at 6, Place de la Chapelle. The party occasionally runs events here.
- The club is a 10-minute walk from the gay district of Quartier Saint-Jacques, home to the city’s bustling gay nightlife.
- Cave Brussels hosts larger events at Steel Gate, on Rue des Chartreux 52 on the west side of Brussels.
- Spread over three floors, the club offers two completely different atmospheres, with gay clientele taking over the third floor for the Bears Attack event.
- The club has a large dance floor, excellent sound system, a chill zone and a smoking room.
- Steel Gate is a 10-minute walk from the Brussels Gay Village / Saint Jacques neighbourhood in the city centre near the Grand Palace.
Where to stay in Brussels?
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star Hotel Amigo boasts elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place. It combines modern facilities, a gym and an award-winning restaurant with a picturesque historic setting. Flat-screen TV, a work desk and a minibar Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and a luxurious bathroom with mosaic details.
5 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious hotel in the heart of Brussels is a 2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna. A brand newly installed air conditioning system, Rooms with a flat-screen TV, free internet and a marble bathroom. Guests can enjoy an American buffet breakfast every morning
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set within a 5-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, and a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Train Station, Brussels Marriott Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. There is an open-kitchen restaurant and private parking facilities are available. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities
4 Star, Location
The Dominican is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Brussels, just a 5-minute walk from the Maison Grand Place. It offers spacious accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can benefit from a number of wellness facilities, such as a sauna and a fitness centre, both available free of charge. 100 m from the popular shopping street Rue des Bouchers.
Video Guide to Gay Brussels
Discover the best places to dance and things to see and do.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.