From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Buff Tokyo Pride Edition 2024
BUFF Tokyo is a regular themed party in Tokyo taking place every two months in various locations across the city. Their Tokyo Pride Edition is one of the most popular events of the year and is part of the Tokyo Pride Beats festival.
- Visiting for the event? Stay close to Ni-chōme in Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo’s gayborhood.
- Buff is a hard house party for “Buff” guys and their admirers, from stock muscle guys to cubs and bears. The party encourages fetish outfits, leather gear and a kinky attitude.
- The Pride edition is an afternoon event from 9pm to 5am and takes place at D-Light.
- Awaiting lineup, theme and venue conformation for the next edition.
- D-Light . a sexy gogo venue with a shot bar counter and a cruising space and you can connect next door to The Boiler Room.
- The Boiler Room Tokyo, a cruising bar in the basement of Shinjuku 2-chome.
- The bar counter is divided into a bar counter (bar floor) and a cruising space (Dark Floor), and you can wear whatever you like at the bar counter. There are private rooms on the dark floor.
Where to stay during Tokyo Pride?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Tokyo
Gay Tokyo conveniently packed into a handful of streets all located Shinjuku Ni-Chome (pronounced nee-chomay). Ni Chome the gay center of Tokyo has over 300 gay bars, clubs, saunas, cruise clubs and everything else small packed into a couple of small blocks in the center of Tokyo. The Shinjuku neighborhood is mixed with big business, shopping and entertainment and of course Tokyo’s gay center.
Recommended Hotels in Tokyo By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tokyo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Keio Plaza Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and electric kettle. An en suite bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests, free WiFi and 21 dining options
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
4 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms in natural colours have built-in air cleaning, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The toilet is separate from the bathroom, which offers a bathtub, shower, slippers and free toiletries. Hotel Gracery has a 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing services. Concierge service is provided. free-use computers, and an ATM machine.
4 Star, Great Value
Fitted with an air of urban sophistication, each room comes with modern facilities like an iPod dock speaker and a flat-screen TV. Video-on-demand programmes are available for an additional fee. A fridge, an electric kettle and a telephone are also included. All rooms are furnished with Simmons beds. The en suite bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.
3 Star, Location
Each compact room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand programmes, a fridge and an electric kettle. An air purifier/humidifier is also provided in the rooms. Guests staying at Shinjuku Kabukicho Super Hotel can use the coin launderette and drinks vending machines on site. Massage services can be arranged at a surcharge.