From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Brut Chicago 2023
Brut is one of the hottest gay circuit parties in the USA and brings that unique Burt flavour to Chicago’s biggest nightclub in Boystown.
- Visiting Chicago? Stay in Lakeview close to the gay bars and clubs of the city. The Hotel Zachary is rated “Superb” by guests with a wide range of amenities including an onsite bakery.
- Awaiting date for the next edition.
- The BRÜT party has a successful combination of powerful hot sexual energy, dirty house music, and an environment void of attitude or judgement.
- Join like-minded, tolerant men who appreciate mind-blowing dance music, have a confident sexual verve, and a little bit of sleaze.
- Gear up in fetish, leather, lycra rubber, or dress down in jeans and a t-shirt. Come in whatever it is that makes you feel. Leave the attitude at the door and come play.
- Brut hosts regular events throughout the year and a special edition during the IML weekend in May and Market Days Chicago in August.
- May 24th, 2024 – IML Edition with Dan Darlington and guests. From 10 pm to 4 pm – on the International Mr Leather Weekend.
- August 2024 – Brut Market Days Edition
- Fantasy Night Club is a hopping, gay-friendly nightspot with DJs & a cocktail bar for late-night dance parties.
- Stay close to the bar in Lakeview, close to all the gay bars and clubs.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Chicago
The area in Chicago with the most gay bars is Boys town offering over 20 bar, we have chosen hotels close to this area that have good revues on bookings.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Chicago that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, award-winning restaurants, and spacious luxury guest rooms with city views. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
The Silversmith Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the centre of the Loop, near Chicago’s theater and financial district, this hotel is close to dining, shopping, and many major attractions. Spacious rooms include cable TV and free WiFi. Featuring a contemporary design, each room includes a refrigerator and coffeemaker
Gray Hotel Chicago
4 Star, Great Value
Every room at Kimpton Gray Hotel includes a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station & a private bathroom with bathrobes and luxury Atelier Bloem bath products. Select rooms offer a separate living room & spa bath. Boleo offers breathtaking rooftop views alongside Latin-inspired cocktails & cuisine.
4 Star, Location
Located in the Chicago city centre, this luxury boutique hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and WiFi access. Shopping and dining on Michigan Avenue is 2 minutes’ walk away. A flat-screen cable TV and a mini bar are offered in every modern guest room
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Chicago
Chicago, affectionately known as the “Windy City,” is a must-visit destination for LGBTQ+ travellers seeking a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse experience. The city is home to Northalsted (formerly Boystown), one of the first officially recognized gay villages in the United States. Remember, Chicago has an efficient public transit system, so you’ll have easy access to all the city offers no matter where you stay.
Northalsted | The Gay Village
- Located in the Lakeview East neighbourhood of Chicago, 5 miles north of downtown Chicago, or what locals refer to as “The Loop”.
- Northalsted is a hub for LGBTQ+ life and culture in Chicago, hosting Market Days and Chicago Pride.
- Easy to get to from downtown via public transit, 30 minutes by the CTA “L” train’s Red or Brown lines.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chicago
The heart of Chicago’s downtown and home to some of its most iconic landmarks with great hotels.
A great place to stay if you’re a foodie or a fan of the arts, and close to the city’s best shopping.