From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
BOS Philly Presents 2023
BOS Philly brings the excitement and energy of circuit parties back to Philadelphia, hosting large-scale events featuring top-notch productions and international DJs.
- Stay close to the party and Philly’s busy gay bars at The Franklin Boutique hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests with unique designer rooms in a historic building with a perfect location.
- October 7th – Welcome to the Jungle with DJ Las Bibas from Vizcaya – Ourfest Edition
- BOS Presents produces a range of pop-up parties throughout the year, truly unique experiences you won’t find anywhere else.
- All of the events support local LGBT charities; Feel good about supporting a worthy cause while you dance the night away.
- Come dressed in your finest green attire and get ready to mix, mingle, and maybe even find your pot of gold.
- BOS parties have all the hottest gay men in town, live music, dancing, and plenty of drinks to go around. And who knows, maybe you’ll find your lucky charm!
- Stay just steps from the club at Loews Philadelphia offering guests spacious rooms and sweets with sweeping city views and high-end amenities.
OurFest Edition Venue
- Concourse – 1635, Back Entrance, Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 The hottest night club in Philadelphia, located 6-minutes drive from the Gaybourhood.
The Pride Edition 2024
- Awaiting dates – Typically early June – BOS also hosts a special Circuit weekend edition during Philly Pride
- BOS takes over The Bike Stop on 206 Quince St, a landmark gay bar with different vibes on four levels, including sports-viewing, dancing & more.
- The club is relaxed but cruisy, popular with bears, leather guys and fetish lovers. Fetish gear isn’t mandatory, but it’s likely to get you places!
Recommended Hotels in Philly
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Philadelphia
The Philadelphia Gay District or “Gayborhood”: The tiny Gay District is anchored by the tiny Colonial alley Camac Street (pronounced cuh-mack) and the quaint blocks near it, between Walnut and Pine streets
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Philadelphia By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Philadelphia that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Luxury
The spacious rooms at Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia are decorated with warm colours and large windows facing the Business District. The marble bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can use the complimentary luxury soap and shampoo products.
The Bellevue Hotel
4 Star – Location
On Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel, offers accommodations housed in a historic building. The rooms and suites at The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt come equipped with Hyatt Grand Beds. Onsite shops include Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller and Williams Sonoma.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Boasting a fitness centre & rooftop restaurant & bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Mutter Museum & around 1.5 km from National Liberty Museum. Free WiFi. Rooms features a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker
3 Star – Perfect Location
The Alexander Inn is adorned with stained glass windows, detailed oak wood mouldings, marble tile floor patterns and framed artwork All rooms come with private bathrooms, in-room safes and views of the city. Some rooms at the Alexander Inn also have bay windows and seating areas.