From: Sunday, August 25, 2024
To: Sunday, August 25, 2024
Boatmince London 2024
Boatmince London is the annual “on the water” party organised by BeefMince, one of the UK’s biggest bear and admirers party taking place at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern.
- Visiting London In August? We recommend you book your hotel as early as possible. Stay in Soho, close to all of the city’s bars and restaurants. If you like to party hard, then stay in Vauxhall, just steps from some of the biggest clubs and parties.
The Boat Party
- BOATMINCE continues the the annual tradition of mincing down the River Thames. The event takes place each year on the Sunday of the August bank holiday weekend.
- Come on board to be surrounded by seamen, burly captains and cabin boys onboard HMS BOATMINCE for an afternoon of fun on the Thames. BEARS AHOY!
- During the four hours of cruising (on the boat!) the BEEFMINCE resident DJs will be delivering the signature BEEFMINCE sound, but carefully re-adjusted for a delightful (but yet boozy) afternoon.
- PLUS no need to take Monday off work, IT’S A BANK HOLIDAY!
- Board The Jewel of London 12:15pm sharp from the Westminster Pier! Please don’t be late as the captain will not wait for late gays.
- Make an effort to dress up! Organisers STRONGLY encourage a nautical theme. Throw me a wave, sailor!
- The Jewel of London is bespoke party boat with two large decks, open sunroof and viewing gallery. It has two outside decks one to the front and one to the rear. On board is a superb sound system, perfect for those summer tunes.
Where to stay in London?
The following London hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to London’s gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of Beefmince presents BoatMince
London’s gay bear boat cruise party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern