From: Saturday, December 16, 2023
To: Saturday, December 16, 2023
Bigger Party Prague 2023
Bigger is Prague’s most popular party for lovers of all things beary and kinky!
- Are you visiting Prague? Stay close to the gay bars in the Old Town at The Allure Hotel, rated “Exceptional” by guests, with stylish rooms, highly-rated breakfasts and high-end amenities.
- Next Edition – Saturday December 16rh (Christmas Edition)
- Join the hottest bears, chasers and lovers of all things kinky and fetish at Bigger, Prague’s popular pop-up party.
- Boys, bears, cubs, rubber men, jocks, dads, and chasers dance to the beat of non-commercial club music from 8 pm to 4 am.
- The party takes over Heaven Praha with a dedicated men-only zone, indoor smoking area and lockers.
- Guests are encouraged to be as naughty as possible, wearing kink, leather and fetish outfits.
- Think Leather, rubber, neoprene, jockstrap, harness, human or animal costumes, make-up, extravagance!
- Music by resident DJs Pawl L and Peasant.
- Saturday December 16th (Christmas Edition)
- Sunday December 31st – New Year’s Eve in Heaven – from 7 pm to 4 am.
- Heaven Praha – One of the longest-running gay clubs in Prague.
- The venue was completely reformed in 2021 with new light and sound and a sunken dancefloor with epic lighting.
- Located in Nove Mesto (New Town), just a 4-minute walk from Charles Square.
- Stay just a short walk from the party at the Pytlon Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests featuring designer rooms, superb breakfast options and a beautiful roof terrace bar with views of Wenceslas Square.
- Prague’s LGBTQ+ scene is vibrant and diverse, with several districts and areas featuring gay-friendly establishments.
- Vinohrady is the unofficial gay hub of Prague. Located just a short walk from the city centre.
- Vinohrady is known for its beautiful parks, Art Nouveau architecture, and a high concentration of gay bars, clubs, and cafés.
- The historic Old Town has several gay-friendly establishments and is popular with LGBTQ+ tourists.
- Some of the city’s most famous gay bars and clubs are located in the old town, set against the backdrop of the city’s picturesque old-world charm.
Where to stay in Prague?
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions in the old town and close to the city’s gay bars.
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Video Essential Tips for Prague
Join sexy Matt James as he explores the best of the city