From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Revolver Party Berlin New Year Special 2023
Revolver Party Berlin presents “Welcome 2024”, a New Year Spectacular featuring two floors of music with some of the world’s top DJs.
- Stay close to the party at the Mercure Hotel Berlin Wittenbergplatz rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms and perfect location, next door to the famous KaDeWe department store.
- Revolver Party invites you to kick start your New Year celebrations early.
- The party takes over Metropol Theatre from 10 pm until 8 am for an epic Berlin Party.
- Dance with the sexiest guys from Berlin and beyond and experience the friendliest party atmosphere in the city.
- Enjoy a fantastic light and sound experience and some NYE surprises.
- Stay close to some of the city’s iconic attractions at Schulz Hotel Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery, with contemporary designed rooms and great location.
- Revolver Berlin takes over the Metropol Club, in Nollendorfplatz/Schöneberg, Berlin’s historic gay epicentre.
- Built in 1905 as a theatre and concert hall in the then-fashionable Art Nouveau style, the club hosts some of the city’s most prominent gay events and features state-of-the-art light and sound systems.
- Nollendorfplatz is a popular meeting place and the heart of the lively and colourful Schöneberg neighbourhood not far from Ku’damm, Tiergarten and Potsdamer Platz.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video guide to Kreuzberg
Discover the best of the neighbourhood.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub