From: Saturday, March 9, 2024
To: Saturday, March 9, 2024
Back Alley Dance Party Wilton Manors 2024
Urban Bear NYC and Eagle Wilton Manors present the third edition of the “Back Alley Dance Party”, as part of the Lauderdale Tropical Bear Week.
- Are you visiting Wilton Manors for this event? Check out these top hotels and villas with pools and make it a real vacation!
- Stay close to the event at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
Back Alley at the Eagle
- Saturday 9th March, 9 pm to 3 am – Experience the sounds of the top international DJs at Eagle Wilton Manors following the Bears in the Park Day, part of the Lauderdale Tropical Bear Week.
- The Eagle will be completely transformed with eye popping art work into the BACK ALLEY, a party you won’t forget and don’t want to miss.
- Dance with the sexiest bears, chasers and admirers all evening and late into the night.
- Stay at the Hayatt Centric Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale, close to the best beaches and restaurants, just a short ride to the night events in Fort Lauderdale.
- Check out the full program of events for Lauderdale Tropical Bear Week at the following venues:
- The Eagle – Classic leather bar in Wilton Manors in an underground Berlin-inspired setting with Great Bartenders, excellent DJ’s, and the sexiest parties all season long.
- Scandals Saloon – Country music, line dancing & bourbon drinks lend this roomy gay bar a down-home feel.
- The Solstice Resort – A clothing option men-only resort and host of the opening pool party.
- Ed Lugo Resort – Laid back, adults-only hotel and host of the closing pool party.
- Bears in the Alley event takes place in Wilton Manors, the heart of gay nightlife in Fort Lauderdale.
- The main Alley party takes place in the parking lot of the Eagle and 23rd Street Closure in Wilton Manors, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida!
Where to Stay
The following hotels are just a short ride from Wilton Manors and are close to the best Fort Lauderdale Beaches:
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video guide to Fort Lauderdale
Ravi’s guide to the best of Fort Lauderdale.