From: Saturday, October 14, 2023
To: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Bearracuda Los Angeles at Precinct 2023
Los Angeles, are you ready for the bear invasion? Downtown LA is about to be inundated with bears, otters, cubs and chasers! Come join them.
- If you want to stay downtown, then head to The Hoxton, where classic California meets old-school Hollywood glamour. With a rooftop pool, outdoor dining and beautifully designed rooms, you may just never want to leave.
The Party – Los Angeles Pride Edition
- October 14th – Dad Safari with DJ Ryan Jones, Hosted by Biqtch Puddin. USD 200 Bulge Contest!
- Bearracuda is the hottest gay bear party in Los Angeles.
- The party takes over Precinct gay club in downtown Los Angeles for a bear rendezvous to remember.
- Photos and décor by Dusty Cunningham.
- The doors open at 9am Saturday night and the party runs until the early hours of the morning with the best lighting and sound plus the hottest bear gogos in the city.
- Precinct DTLA, is a Spacious, brick-lined gay bar with lively events, cocktails & a small menu of American grub in the heart of downtown. It has brought a fresh lease of life into the LA gay scene.
- Check out the to 10 hotels in DTLA.
Gay Downtown Los Angeles
- Over the past decade, Downtown has enjoyed a renaissance in all things artistic and creative and has become a new “gayborhood” with stylish bars and great dining options, plus some great entertainment options.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of all you need to know
Discover L.A.’s Neighborhoods: Financial District
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.