From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Bearmex Bear Pride Festival 2024
Bearmex Bear Pride takes place during the Mexico City Gay Pride festivities over 4 days and includes the “Bearmex” contingent at the pride parade together with the election of Mr Bearmex!
- Visiting for Mexico City Pride? Stay in the Zona Rosa, the city’s world famous Gay District, but book early. The pride event attracts one million plus visitors.
- Awaiting schedule, theme, lineup and venues for 2024.
- BearMex is a club night based in Mexico City that hosts some of the city’s wildest bear, leather and fetish parties at various venues in the Zona Rosa.
- BearMex has become the city’s premier monthly hangout for bears, cubs, otters, chubs, daddies and their admirers. Bearmex Pride brings together the world’s top DJs and bear-go-gos.
- Poplular parties include Ultra Pop, Fiesta Leather and the popular Mr Bear Mexico competition.
- Parties take place at The Hot Room on Cuba 45, in the Centro Historico and include the Election of Mr Bear Mexico 2024.
Where to stay during Mexico City Pride?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Mexico City
Mexico City’s best gay bars are located within a short walking distance of all the best hotels in the popular Zona Rosa.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mexico City that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Great Value
The NH Mexico City Reforma features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. It is set in the centre of the popular Zona Rosa district. All the rooms come with a Nespresso machine, 48-inch TV, safety box for laptop and European plugs. The bathrooms have rain showers and telephone shower. A breakfast buffet is available each morning.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Zona Rosa one block from Paseo de la Reforma’s office buildings, the Galeria Plaza Reforma attracts both business travelers and vacationers. This distinguished 434 room hotel is surrounded by the capital city’s financial and commercial district where one can find exclusive restaurants, shops and boutiques. Award-winning service has positioned Galeria Plaza as a modern yet comfortable 5-star hotel
Sheraton Maria Isabel
5 Star, Location
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers has a privileged location in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and cable channels. The beds with plush mattress, a comforter and plush pillows. Bathrooms have a bath or a shower. A desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is conveniently placed in Juarez, Mexico’s Pink Zone, moments from shops, restaurants and attractions, and combines historic charm with modern amenities and facilities, including an on-site spa. Free parking is available on site. Situated within walking distance of the city’s main tourist attractions. Guests can easily visit Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec Park and much more.
Video of Bearmex Bear Pride Festival
BearMex Bear Pride 2015
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mexico City
Zona Rosa is perhaps the most well-known LGBTQ+ area in Mexico City. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers a mix of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s known for its lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere.
Zona Rosa | Close to the city centre
- Zona Rosa’s unique blend of LGBTQ+ history, entertainment, shopping, & cultural attractions makes it a dynamic and memorable part of Mexico City.
- The neighborhood is known for its entertainment options, including gay bars, clubs, restaurants, & theaters. It comes alive at night
- Zona Rosa is also a shopping destination, offering a mix of upscale boutiques, international brand stores,& local markets.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Zona Rosa
Condesa is a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa, a trendy neighborhood with LGBTQ+ friendly cafes, & art scenes.
Next to Condesa & offers a similar atmosphere. It’s known for its historic architecture, trendy eateries.