From: Saturday, June 1, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Bangkok Pride Month 2024
Bangkok, one of the world’s most gay-friendly and welcoming cities, celebrates Pride all month long with a series of parties, events and the return of a colourful parade through the city’s streets.
- Visiting for Bangkok Pride? Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in Silom. Enjoy a unique experience at the Bangkok Marriott with superb views and world-class amenities.
- Thailand’s capital hosts multiple cool, colourful and creative pride events throughout June, and everyone is welcome.
- Bangkok Pride March typically takes place on the first Sunday in June as part of a month-long series of events and celebrations.
Bangkok Pride Parade – Typically early June
- The Bangkok Naruemit Pride 2024 activity takes the Lumpini Park route, past the Ratchadamri line Heading to Central World.
- Check out the top hotels close to the route on Silom Road
- The parade and after party runs from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Parade After Party
- Following the ”Bangkok Naruemit Pride Parade,” several after parties are held across the city.
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 editions.
LGBTQI Film Festiva
- Awaiting Dates – Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok is back with the their Pride-themed film festival.
- ”LGBTQI+ Film Festival” will showcase six classic LGBTQ+ films throughout the day.
- The event takes place on the 5th floor at the Grand Studio.
Pride Cruise Party Bangkok
- Awaiting Dates – Cruise the Chao Phraya River on a Pride-themed cruise party.
- Entertainment acts include DJs, drag shows, a fire show, a fashion show, etc.
Pride Festival at the W Bangkok
- Awaiting Dates – The W Hotel Bangkok hosts a series of Pride events, including their Love Out Loud Party with a mini-concert, drag queen performances, rainbow-themed foods and the “Love out Loud” party.
W Bangkok Pride Drag Brunch
- Awaiting Dates – The W Bangkok hosts a special edition of ”W Does Brunch” at The Kitchen Table, W Bangkok.
- ”W DRAG BRUNCH”, a Pride-themed pop-up brunch featuring drag performances, an extensive buffet, booze, and good vibes.
Pride at the Marriott Marquis Queen’sQueen’s Park
- Awaiting Dates – A series of fabulous food & beverage promotions at three dining outlets: Siam Tea Room, Akira Back, and ABar Rooftop.
- Throughout June, specially-crafted colourful, creative culinary creations are served at the outlets.
- Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok – Rated “Exceptional” by guests, the 5-star hotel is a bustling modern hotel with beautiful infinity pool, modern fitness centre and spacious rooms.
- The W Bangkok – Located on Silom, close to the gay bars, the W is a “Superb” rated hotel featuring the signature W Gay-friendly welcome, exceptional service and stylish rooms just steps from the city’s top attractions.
- Marriott Marquis Queen’sQueen’s Park – Spacious rooms and a top quality breakfast make this hotel one of our editor’s top recommendations. The Marriott Marquis is also perfectly located to explore the best of gay Bangkok.
- Mischa Cheap – An Indie bar on Khaosan Road by Dudesweet. The venue’s motto is “No scenes. No styles. No problems”, and its name is a humorous reference to the Thai word for criminal. Dudesweet is a no-holds-barred party organiser that has played a large part in shaping Bangkok’s indie scene and club culture over the past 17 years. The bar has massive outdoor seating & afternoon sunbathing space, perfect for a Pride after party.
Where to stay in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel in Bangkok’s Sathorn area includes modern Thai-style rooms with free WiFi, a 25 m outdoor pool and a COMO Shambhala Urban Escape spa. Among its 3 dining options is Nahm Thai Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star, Guests can use a free scheduled shuttle service. rooms offer a cable TV and a yoga mat, and shower stall and a bathtub.
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
W Bangkok Hotel – SHA Extra Plus offers a luxury accommodation with modern amenities and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. It boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Stylish rooms are equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a refrigerator. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily. Rooms and suites are spacious, featuring large windows. Coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar. 24-hour room service
4 Star, Location
Located in Silom District, Bandara Suites offers rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It features 2 dining options, 2 swimming pools and a pool bar. Free WiFi. Each room and suite at the Bandara Bangkok has a minibar, tea/coffee maker and electronic safe. Attached bathrooms include a shower and bathtub. Suites come with a kitchenette.
Video Guide to Gay Bangkok
Discover the best places to visit and party.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks